Bionic Gym Has A Much Faster Shopify Store: Here's What We Did
Bionic Gym needed to boost their sales, and they knew a great way to do this was to have a fast store.
A great fitness brand revolutionizing exercising, Bionic Gym carries products that help fitness enthusiasts improve their cardio fitness.
Bionic Gym needed to make more sales and they knew optimizing their Shopify store was the way to go.
Using their site, Bionic Gym could now reach a wider customer base, making sure their impact is felt across the globe.
It became vital that they begin to find new ways to improve their Shopify site regularly. To do this, they found new ways to upgrade their store, adding more themes, apps, product images, and lines of code targeted at ensuring that site users enjoyed an excellent user experience.
However, as time went on, they began to notice a couple of problems with the store. One of such was that their store pages took even longer to load; they started to notice this when there was a huge drop in their sales.
Looking to identify what was responsible for this, they noticed that their bounce rates had drastically improved as their page loading time went up.
To boost their sales and get their conversion rates, it became imperative that Bionic Gym optimize their store speed immediately.
How Bionic Gym Found EcomExperts
As a leading Shopify speed optimization agency, EcomExperts has most information and resources guaranteed to help Shopify merchants improve their store speed. In their search for help with their store speed, Bionic Gym soon came across EcomExperts and, after browsing through our wealth of information, soon realized that we were the site maintenance agency they needed.
Going on our website, they quickly booked a free consultation with our sales rep Angie. Angie talked them through the possible problems they might be facing with their store speed and how we could help them. Once the call was done, Angie sent over a contract with the terms and conditions for our optimization services.
What We Did
Next, Angie then sent over the Bionic Gym speed optimization project to our team of developers. The devs first ran a speed test on the store, revealing a speed score of 28.
Next, The team found that the loading scripts utilized in the store were responsible for a big percentage of the store's speed performance difficulties after looking at the waterfall findings. EcomExperts developers then boosted the store's speed score by introducing lazy-loading scripts for applications, content for headers, and other non-critical scripts.
- Fixed core vitals audits and opportunities which reduce mobile and desktop scores.
- Removed unused/residual codes
- Cleaned up clutter on the store: unused templates, theme files, unused fonts and so on
- Restructured sections (sliders) where needed
By adding an intentional delay on non-critical scripts, pictures, and videos, which is worth noting. We did this to guarantee that the store's essential assets loaded quickly, improving the user experience.
For EcomExperts, speeding up the Bionic Gym Shopify business was all in a day's work. Our crew was able to improve the store's speed score above 90 in just one day.
The team got the Bionic Gym speed score from 28 to 93.
Having any trouble with your store's sales? Send us a message today for a free consultation on how we can get your speed score up in no time!
- Bionic Gym Has A Much Faster Shopify Store: Here's What We Did
- How To Open External Links In A New Tab - Easy Shopify Tutorial
- How To Add Before And After Slider To Shopify - Easy 2021 Tutorial
- How To Add a Background Video To Shopify For Free
- How To Embed TikTok Videos To Any Shopify Page For Free
- Create Product Bundles Without The App - 2021 Easy Shopify Tutorial!
- Add Back to Top Button on Shopify Using Code: Detailed Tutorial
- How to Add A Custom Cart Icon on Shopify Using Code: Detailed Tutorial
- How to Add Breadcrumb Navigation to Your Shopify Store: DIY Tutorial Using Code
- How to Add Sales Countdown Timer to Your Shopify Store
- Cumulative Layout Shift Optimization: Causes and How to Measure It
- Ask How Customers Heard About Your Store On The Cart Page - 2021 Shopify Tutorial
- How to create a simple Quick View without app usage to your Shopify store
- Add A Multiple Currency Selector to Your Shopify Store Using Code Tutorial
- How to Create A Page of Collections on Shopify Using Code
- Show The Number of Products Left in Stock on Your Shopify Product Page
- Change the Number of Products in the Collection Page- Shopify Tutorial
- DIY Guide to Embed A YouTube Video in Shopify Product Page Tutorial
- Add a Message to the Shopify Product Pages by Using Product Tags - 2021 Easy Tutorial
- How to Add a Delivery Date Picker to Your Cart Page - Easy Step-By-Step Shopify Tutorial
- How To Create A Stunning Parallax Scrolling Section In Your Shopify Store Tutorial
- 6-step Tutorial on How to Add Wholesale To Shopify Store Without Shopify Plus
- How to Add Banner Image to Product Pages Without The App - Quick Shopify Tutorial
- How to add Hover Effect on Main Navigation Bar In Shopify
- How to Add A Gallery Page to Your Shopify Store without the App
- Disable Right-click to Protect Your Images on Shopify Using Code - Tutorial
- How to Auto Hide Sold Out Products on Shopify: DIY Tutorial
- DIY Code: How To Add Continue Shopping Button To Your Shopify Cart Page
- How to Create Custom Product Options on Shopify Without the App in 2021
- How to Select Variants By Clicking Their Images on Shopify
- How to Create a Custom Note Field on Your Shopify Cart Page
- How to Enable Custom File Upload Product Options on Shopify
- How To Show An Alternate Product Image On Your Shopify - Easy Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step-by-Step Tutorial to Set Up Facebook Messenger Chat On Shopify Without App
- DIY Code To Add a Size Chart to Shopify Product Pages
- How To Redirect Shopify Customers After Login, Logout & Account Creation
- 4 Steps to Create a Sticky Header on Shopify: DIY Code
- How to Add Featured Product Slider To Your Shopify Store: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Shopify Product Description Tabs: 5 easy steps to create your own collapsable descriptions
- Shopify Quick ADD TO CART Button On Collection Page Without The App
- How To Add a CUSTOM FONT To Your Shopify Store