Unlimited Bundles and Discounts Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Product Bundles are a great way for businesses to increase sales by offering more than one product. This way, you can add more popular products to less popular ones as a bundle to be sold together. As such, you also increase the sales of less popular ones.
Product bundles are several individual goods or services that are sold to consumers as one combined package. Sometimes called "package deals," product bundles are generally made up of complementary items or, less frequently, similar items.
In this Shopify app review and tutorial, Ecom Experts would be reviewing the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps considering its features, integration, and pricing.
- Compatible with all inventory apps.
- No need to sync inventory or changes.
- No duplicate variants, unlike other apps.
- Set multiple pricing groups.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Automatic Discount applied at checkout.
- Not mess up with your theme.
- 100% Mobile Friendly. Revy Bundles is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- Compatible with currency converters app.
- Add A Multiple Currency Selector to Your Shopify Store Using Code Tutorial
- Unlimited Bundles and Discounts Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- How to Create A Page of Collections on Shopify Using Code
- Show The Number of Products Left in Stock on Your Shopify Product Page
- Change the Number of Products in the Collection Page- Shopify Tutorial
- DIY Guide to Embed A YouTube Video in Shopify Product Page Tutorial
- Add a Message to the Shopify Product Pages by Using Product Tags - 2021 Easy Tutorial
- How to Add a Delivery Date Picker to Your Cart Page - Easy Step-By-Step Shopify Tutorial
- How To Create A Stunning Parallax Scrolling Section In Your Shopify Store Tutorial
- 6-step Tutorial on How to Add Wholesale To Shopify Store Without Shopify Plus
- How to Add Banner Image to Product Pages Without The App - Quick Shopify Tutorial
- How to add Hover Effect on Main Navigation Bar In Shopify
- How to Add A Gallery Page to Your Shopify Store without the App
- Disable Right-click to Protect Your Images on Shopify Using Code - Tutorial
- How to Auto Hide Sold Out Products on Shopify: DIY Tutorial
- DIY Code: How To Add Continue Shopping Button To Your Shopify Cart Page
- How to Create Custom Product Options on Shopify Without the App in 2021
- How to Select Variants By Clicking Their Images on Shopify
- How to Create a Custom Note Field on Your Shopify Cart Page
- How to Enable Custom File Upload Product Options on Shopify
- How To Show An Alternate Product Image On Your Shopify - Easy Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step-by-Step Tutorial to Set Up Facebook Messenger Chat On Shopify Without App
- DIY Code To Add a Size Chart to Shopify Product Pages
- How To Redirect Shopify Customers After Login, Logout & Account Creation
- 4 Steps to Create a Sticky Header on Shopify: DIY Code
- How to Add Featured Product Slider To Your Shopify Store: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Shopify Product Description Tabs: 5 easy steps to create your own collapsable descriptions
- Shopify Quick ADD TO CART Button On Collection Page Without The App
- How To Add a CUSTOM FONT To Your Shopify Store Without The App
- Limited Bundles (1 bundle)
- Free Forever - No hidden fees
- Unlimited Bundles
- Pricing is based on your Shopify plan. If you have the Basic Shopify Plan, this will be your price for the app.
- Unlimited Bundles
- Pricing is based on your Shopify plan. If you have the Shopify/Professional Plan, this will be your price for the app.
- Unlimited Bundles
- Pricing is based on your Shopify plan. If you have the Advanced/Unlimited Shopify Plan, this will be your price for the app.
- Revy Apps
- Currency converter
- Automatic Discounts
WHAT IS UNLIMITED BUNDLES AND DISCOUNTS APP?
Using the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps, Shopify store owners can set up product bundles with different discounts to increase their store's conversion rates, increasing sales.
This app allows you to create different product bundles, including different products and offering good discounts. Anyone can use the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app as it requires zero coding.
The Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps has received 4.8 stars and 1131 reviews. Most reviews of the app are positive citing easy of use and excellent customer services.
UNLIMITED BUNDLES AND DISCOUNTS APP BY REVY APPS TUTORIAL
- Once the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps is created, you are redirected to a dashboard where you can see the top navigation menu, which includes:
- App Settings
- Upgrade possibilities
- More Apps by the same dev and
In case you need to speak with the customer support, you can do that via live chat here. OK, that is it for the dashboard.
- To create your first bundle, click on start bundling, a new window opens. The first step is the on/off switch for your bundle, which you have to turn on. Next, you need to create an internal title; this is only visible for a store's admins. You can move on to the priority tab; this feature is used if you have more than one bundle for the same product, then the bundle with higher priority will be chosen.
- In the next section, you can choose between two types of bundles, Standard and quantity bundle. Standard bundles different products together for a discount and with quantity bundle - offer different discounts based on quantity. Choose a bundle and move on to choosing products you want to include.
- Click on the blue button that says add product and a new window popup. You can choose which products and variants you want to include; this is nice since you can include only variants that you have a lot of in stock.
- Moving forward, you would, we need to set Pricing/discount rules. You can choose to offer free shipping, percentage off, or fixed amount off.
- AT the bundle and success message session, you can get creative with your text; for example, for the bundle message, we will write Save 25% with our package deal! And for the success message, maybe we can write "Awesome! You saved 25% by bundling!".
Using the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps, you can schedule a bundle by toggling the button from off to on and choose the date from the calendar. Easy as that!
The next section is optional, and here you can choose which product pages the bundle will be displayed. Two options are available:
- Products in the bundle and
- Specific products.
Ok, the next step is interesting; with this code snippet, you can embed this bundle and show it in any page(home page, Shopify page, etc.) It is not that hard so let's do it.
The first step is to copy this code and click on the online store from the Shopify admin. Choose the theme you want to edit and click on Customize.
Next, place it on the homepage, so on the page you want to edit, click on the add section and click on revy content under the revy apps. Click on the blue button that says add, and when the new window appeared, paste the code in this block.
Click on save, and that is it! Let's jump to our demo shop to see how it looks in action!
You can check how the bundle widget looks on your Shopify homepage.
- When uninstalling the app from your store, note that while some apps will leave a code on your site after uninstalling them, some will not. This is one of those apps that will leave a script on your site. So to make sure you remove everything, go back to the app dashboard. On the top, where you can see the menu navigation bar, click 'uninstalling.' You would then be redirected to a new window, where you'll see two tabs at the bottom - Install script and uninstall script. Click on the - uninstall script. And "Script uninstalled successfully!"
- Once this is done, you have successfully removed the script or code from your Shopify website. Now you need to remove the app from your store, go to your store dashboard. On the left sidebar menu, click apps. All apps installed in your store are listed here, including the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps. On the extreme right, you have this delete icon. Click on it, and a new window pops up." Remove Unlimited Bundles & Discounts?" Down, you would see "The reason for removing," you can leave this as is. Click the Remove tab, and once it's done processing, a notification saying "You successfully removed Unlimited Bundles & Discounts" would pop up.
Finally, return back to your store, refresh the page again, click on one product, and if the bundle widget doesn't load, you have successfully uninstalled the app from your store.
As our recommendation, we would first start with what we liked about the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps Ok. We like this app because it functions properly, and you can easily create product bundles and discounts in just a few clicks.
Unfortunately, with the Unlimited Bundles and Discounts app by Revy Apps, there are things that we didn't like. First, there is not a lot of place for customization in terms of colors and look of the widget; it would be nice if we had more control over the text, message, and layout in the cart. That is somewhat limited. And there is no ability to configure a buy x get y free or BOGO discount.
Let us know your thoughts on this app by leaving a comment.
Remember to check out other Shopify App reviews on Ecom Experts.