Custom Fields by Bonify - Shopify App Review
Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management
The Custom Fields is the most advanced metafield editor available for Shopify. It covers all the bases and it is hassle-free.
The installation is simple. On the get started tab you can find some helpful information about the app, and also, video tutorials. If you install their Chrome Plugin, you can manage your data right in Shopify’s forms. This app contains every imaginable field type, from rich text to references, and it integrates with Shopify’s bulk editor. You can edit any existing Metafield, even if it was created with a different app.
The Custom Fields app for Savvy store Owners:
- Create structured fields to store and display your custom data points
- Take advantage of FREE file image and hosting, and the same image editor that Shopify uses
- Create custom fields for Products & Product Variants, Orders, Collections, Pages, Blogs, Customers
The Custom Fields app for Top Notch Shopify designers & developers:
- Always FREE for development stores until the store is actually launched
- Bulletproof your field setup and eliminate bad data entry with data validation and field settings that only need to be set up once per type
- Trustworthy and Enterprise-ready
- Files are hosted on Amazon S3 for stability and scaling, at no extra cost to you
Integrates with: Google Chrome (Browser Extension)
*14-day free trial
- Basic text and number fields
- Create up to 10 Custom fields
- Edit custom fields in Shopify using Chrome extension
Lite - $7/month
- HTML, date, Email, Phone, Link, code embed, and reference fields
- Create ulimited custom fields
- Edt any metafield value
Premium - $19/month
- Unlimited image & file upload fields
- Bulk data import and export
- Easy bulk editor
- Field collection fields
- *Not available for Shopify plus
Plus - $29/month
- Upload files to your Amazon S3 bucket
- Field config sync across stores
- Large image and file uploads
- Unlimited Dev & QA stores
- Priority support
- 4.8 based on 44 reviews
About Andrew Durot
He is the co-founder of Ecom Experts, a Shopify focused development agency.
Ecom Experts and Andrew's team have been focused on speed optimization - increasing the speed of over 300 stores in last year alone.
Speed Optimization is a repetitive & time-consuming task that most veteran Shopify experts try to avoid.
Andrew and his team has taken it upon themselves to maser the subject and become the largest speed optimization team on he Shopify platform even building out the only Shopify specific speedchecker tool!
- Metafields Manager by The Best Agency - Shopify app review
- JustUno Pop-Ups & CRO Tools - Shopify App review
- Form Builder with File Upload by HulkApps
- Custom Fields by Bonify - Shopify App Review
- Aiva – Sales and E-mail Pop-Ups- Shopify App review
- Shopify loading speed - What Are Requests?
- Average E-Commerce Conversion Rates: A Detailed Breakdown
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Golden Rules & Emerging Trends
- 7 Tips to speed up your Shopify Store