The Metafields Manager allows you to extend your storefront using Shopify’s Metafields. If you need one more field in your theme, be it picture, video, or just text box, Metafields manager is the right solution for you. You can add metafields to Products, Articles, Blogs, Collections, Pages, and globally to the entire shop.
With Metafield Manager you can:
- Add videos to Products, Blog posts, or Collections
- Add extra images and HTML content to Products, Posts, Pages, Collections and more
- Add related products or related articles
- Create and manage Homepage, Collections, Blog, or Product Sliders
- Import and export Metafields in bulk, using CSV uploader
The installation of this app is quite simple. Dashboard is easy to navigate, and there should be no troubles. Metafields Manager is the right solution for business owners and a great tool for developers. The good thing about this app is that Metafields Manager let you store your files on the Shopify or your own Amazon S3 account, so you own 100% of all of your assets.
Development plan - FREE
- Free fully featured app for development stores that are password protected
Production plan - $20/month
- Adding and editing all Metafields easily
- Bulk Import/Export Metafields via CSV
- Get full control of your store’s data
- 4.8 based on 52 reviews
If you have any troubles with some of the app features, Customer Service is offering their help 24/7. Also, Metafields Manager comes with 14 days free trial, which is enough time to see does this app fulfill your expectations. One of the flaws of this app is that it takes time to find the product we want to edit because there is no search button. The app design was sidelined, but functionality is more important and it is quite good.