5 Best Shopify Email Marketing Apps
Are you wondering about the best Shopify email marketing apps for your Shopify store? You have come to the right place.
Email marketing has become popular as a form of online marketing strategy for eCommerce store owners to get in touch with new and existing customers. One reason why email marketing continues to rise in relevancy and popularity is that asides from being a cheap form of marketing, it is also largely effective.
Reports have even shown that over 40% of B2B marketers attribute email newsletters as being critical to content marketing successes. 73% of Millenials prefer to receive communications from businesses via email, and 99% of consumers check their email every day, making it by far the most preferred way to receive updates from brands.
As a business owner, you can't ignore these statistics. That's why it's important to develop a strong email marketing strategy. But developing a strategy is only part of the game; to get the most out of your marketing efforts, you need to choose the best email marketing platform for your business.
In this article, we have researched the best 5 Shopify email marketing apps placing our focus on their features, pricing, to help you decide if yes or no, the app is right for your business.
Shopify Email Marketing Apps
1. Shopify Email
Were you looking for the best email marketing app for your Shopify store without any previous experience in email marketing? Shopify Email is the perfect start. Once installed, the app is then integrated into the marketing section of your Shopify admin dashboard. This, in turn, means faster load times, a much more convenient campaign tracking and analytics - all integrated into one dashboard.
Using Shopify Email in Shopify admin, you can send, manage and analyze your email marketing campaigns. You get to save even more time with the ready-to-use templates on the Shopify Email app, which can be used to promote featured products, sales, news integrated with your store design and products.
You can also get creative Shopify Email and create your own template using the blank one. Templates can be bare, so if you like to be creative, there's a blank one at your disposal.
Speaking of pricing, Shopify Email is a very affordable Shopify email marketing app; on this app, the first 2500 emails/ month are free, after which you'll be charged $1 per 1000 emails.
However, there are limitations to using this email marketing app, one of which being that there are only a few templates. Another problem with Shopify email is that it lacks email marketing automation such as welcome emails, activation emails and confirmation emails automatically sent out. As a twist, using Shopify Email, you can set up different customer groups and choose to target specific ones depending on the campaign, which means that you can select certain groups to send different email campaigns to.
Going on, Shopify Emil has no third-party app integrations, which means your email campaign would not show smart recommendation sections such as upsell, cross-sell, review requests and so on. Simply put, you're limited by Text, Buttons, Images, Products, Gift cards, and Discounts.
If you're just getting started with email marketing, Shopify Email is a perfect email marketing app to start your marketing campaign journey with. It is affordable and features a simple, easy-to-use UI that can be used by everyone, both beginners and experts.
Another popular Shopify email marketing app, Seguno, fully embraces the Shopify user experience allowing it to integrate with the user interface despite being an add-on. Seguno is a simple email marketing campaign tool for Shopify which beginner email marketers can use.
Not as powerful as many high-end systems, Seguno boasts of an efficient interface fitted with a number of features; its dedicated UI makes its workflow and layout easy and logical. Using Seguno, you enjoy access to templates that can be easily customized for emailing features, products, collections or new articles. It also works perfectly as a mailing tool for sending out newsletters to subscribers.
What differentiates Seguno from Shopify Email is that it has enhanced email automation. Using this email automation, you can send out transactional emails to customers. These transactional emails differ from newsletters as they can be sent to any customer who engages with your store, whether to make a purchase or leave their cart unattended to. Transactional emails can be sent to everyone with no advanced permissions. However, they can also choose to unsubscribe from this automation.
Using Seguno, you can easily set up email automation to welcome customers, send them reminders, thank them for making a purchase, or follow up with them. Seguno also lets you set up automation using customer tags.
Moving to price, you should note that the pricing for Segund depends on the number of contacts on your list. For the first 250 contacts, the app is free, after which you would be charged an extra $10 per 1000 contacts.
We recommend using Seguno as your Shopify email marketing app. The pricing is affordable, automation is easy to use, and you can easily set up discounts and abandoned cart emails. While it is a simple tool that works efficiently for beginners, for experts, it may come with its limitations which include: true reporting, inability to add your own HTML/CSS templates), etc., to mention a few.
3. Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up by AfterShip & Automizely
If you need a detailed yet straightforward email marketing app for your Shopify store but also very budget-conscious, then this is the app for you. Also known as Automizely Shopify App, Email, Sales Pop & 30+ Apps, it acts as a multi email marketing and conversion optimization apps suite with 30+ sales apps to boost sales while reducing page load times to increase sales and reduce page load time.
Automizely integrates seamlessly with Shopify allowing you to set up your account in minutes and for free. With almost 30 apps, including Sales Pop Campaigns, Welcome emails, Social Proof/FOMO popups, countdown timer, to mention a few, Automizely comes equipped with several exciting features.
Its main features include:
- Mobile and desktop push notifications
- Free Shipping Bar and FOMO popups
- Centered on increasing sales in your Shopify store
- Coupon bars, free shipping bars, sales stickers, blinking tabs, Facebook chat, instant search, social proof, free mobile app.
With Automizely, you enjoy several features, including:
- Welcome emails (with and without a coupon)
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Trigger settings
- Abandoned cart emails
- Thank you & follow up emails
- Win-back emails
- Happy birthday emails
- Design & branding customization
- Email popups
- Reporting and analytics
You should note that to use this app, you would have to convert to a paid email app when your email contact list reaches 300 contacts.
Targeted at growth-focused eCommerce brands, Omnisend prides itself as being an omnichannel marketing automation platform. Using this email marketing app, you can bring together all your channels, automate your marketing processes, and increase your revenue. You can also recover lost sales, reducing customer bounce rates using its hyper-targeted and personalized messaging.
Omnisend is a specialist platform for eCommerce created to provide an all-around marketing experience. Omnisend combines seven different marketing experiences:
- Facebook Custom Audiences (i.e. ad retargeting)
- Google Customer Match (i.e. ad retargeting)
- Web Push Notification
- Facebook Messenger
Putting all your marketing communication under one dashboard allows for inter-channel communication. With Omnisend, you can trigger well-timed campaigns on different channels.
From a purely numbers-oriented standpoint, Omnisend is by far the best option out there. It lets you send up to 15,000 emails monthly, as many as 2,000 daily.
If you choose to upgrade, you can decide whether you need more emails monthly or more advanced features. The first option is around $16 monthly for 500 subscribers and 15,000 emails, and the pricing rises as the email count and number of subscribers increases.
Despite its numerous benefits, Omnisend also comes with a few shortfalls. It lacks email list segmentation and advanced email templates making it much more suited for beginners.
One worthy of note success of Klaviyo is that it has championed the growth of sophisticated D2C brands such as ColourPop, Huckberry, Chubbies. Klaviyo has boasted of increased revenue for customer brands up to $3.7billion.
Klaviyo is an email marketing software, cloud-based and powerful, targeted at large e-commerce marketers. Using Klaviyo, eCommerce marketers can personalize, target, optimize, and monitor their marketing campaigns across various channels.
There's no need to keep spreadsheets for effective segmentation anymore using Klaviyo. You have access to numerous features, including site tracking, segmentation, 360-degree customer profiles, drag-and-drop email designs, custom activity fields, 1click integrations, and ROI-based reporting.
Its accurate segmentation allows users to send campaigns to the right audience, and its reports give marketers accurate details on consumer behaviour. Once signed in with Klaviyo, you enjoy access to all features, beginner and access. Klaviyo gives you access to A/B testing, letting you test out your sender name and subject line to email send time, content, and CTA button colour.
As a leading Shopify marketing platform, Klaviyo is used by over 50,000 stores to send email campaigns, create signup forms and do much more. Klaviyo is free to install, and you can get up to 250 email free forever, while paid plans begin at $20/month.
Email marketing has proven to be an effective marketing strategy over time, increasing companies' conversions and sales. Using email marketing, you can monitor your business success rates and failure, using the report to make needed changes to your company. This article should get you right on track with figuring out which of these best Shopify email marketing apps is perfect for your store.
- Where To Find Graphic Designer For My Shopify Store? Penji Unlimited Graphic Design Review
- Create The Perfect Wishlist With PowerBuy Connect App: Review & Tutorial
- How do Product Review Apps Affect Your Shopify Site Speed?
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial