Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Live Shopping is gradually becoming popular in eCommerce combining technological advances and social media. With live shopping, you can now provide customers with live videos of products improving at-home shopping.
You can also create an in-person interaction with customers and sellers using live shopping.
Baaz app by Baaz offers live video shopping to Shopify merchants increasing customer trust and sales. The Baaz app for Shopify is easy to set up and manage as it is fast and super interactive. It is almost like you are opening a physical store only 100 times faster, cheaper and with more control.
We have reviewed the Baaz app for Shopify and included all you need to know in this app review.
Some of the interesting features about this app, along with live streaming and 1 to 1 video calls, are:
- Catalog/inventory management
- Secure Payments
- Live Chats
- Seamless in video checkout
- In video pinned text message
- Personalize your live store with your brand's logo
- Live chats and community engagement for better conversions
- Product catalogs integration (text, images, and additional variations)
- Instant inventory sync up
- Engagement insight reports for your storefront
- 1-to-1 live shopping button on product page
- Custom embedded UI for live shopping storefront
- The Baaz app has 4.0stars on the Shopify app store and only one review.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- 1-to-1 video calling
- Video call button
- Product Sync Up
- In-video dynamic catalogs & checkout
- Calendar Int.
- Email/SMS Notifications
- 1-to-many live shows
- In-video catalogs
- In-video checkout
- Live Chats
- Social Sharing
- Embedded StoreFront
- All features of live event suite
- All features of 1-to-1 Suite
- Powerful Analytics
- Dedicated Support
Baaz Shopify App Tutorial
You can find the Baaz app in the Shopify app store, and the installation is simple as with any other app. The only difference as a merchant is that you would have to install the Android app. To install the Android app, go to the Play Store and look for it. Download the app and fill in the details. Once you create an account, you will get an SMS with account creation.
On the (Shopify) app dashboard, you will find only a few simple sections.
Web store link - Your personal info on the Baaz app along with the website link where your live streams will be hosted. You can use it as a standalone link or add it to your navigation menu, for example.
You can choose to enable or disable One To One Video Call. By enabling this function, you'll be able to video chat with your customers directly from your shop.
In the next step, you should sync your products with the app, so you can later offer them in the Android app via live streaming.
And that is basically what you can do from the app dashboard. Let's jump to the Android app.
- Login to your Baaz app, create a catalog, schedule a show or go live directly.
- Your live show will be on the link on your store for customers to watch & purchase
- Checkout & Payments happens on Shopify. The customer gets redirected from your Baaz web store to the Shopify store to finish payments.
Our mobile test of the Baaz showed that the app works on mobile and looks impressive. The Baaz app won't slow down your store because it is an external link and not hosted on your Shopify store. We already checked before and after the installation, and there is no change.