Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Live Shopping is gradually becoming popular in eCommerce combining technological advances and social media. With live shopping, you can now provide customers with live videos of products improving at-home shopping.
You can also create an in-person interaction with customers and sellers using live shopping.
Baaz app by Baaz offers live video shopping to Shopify merchants increasing customer trust and sales. The Baaz app for Shopify is easy to set up and manage as it is fast and super interactive. It is almost like you are opening a physical store only 100 times faster, cheaper and with more control.
We have reviewed the Baaz app for Shopify and included all you need to know in this app review.
- Catalog/Inventory Management
- Secure Payments
- Live Chats
- Seamless In Video Checkout
- In Video Pinned Text Message
- Personalize Your Live Store With Your Brand's Logo
- Live Chats & Community Engagement
- Product Catalogs Integration
- Instant Inventory Sync Up
- Engagement Insight Reports
- 1-To-1 Live Shopping Button On Product Page
- Custom Embedded UI For Live Shopping Storefront
- 1-To-Many Live Shows
- Live To Videos
- In-video Catalogs
- In-video Checkout
- Live Chats
- Social Sharing
- Embedded StoreFront
Or $83.25/month Billed At $999 Once Per Year
- 1-To-1 Video Calling
- Video Call Button
- In-video Catalogs & Checkout
- Product Sync Up
- Call Scheduling
Or $158.25/month Billed At $1,899 Once Per Year
- All Things Air
- All Things Dash
- Powerful Analytics
- 24*7 Support
- Dedicated Account Manager
Or $207.50/month Billed At $2,490 Once Per Year
You can find the Baaz app in the Shopify app store, and the installation is simple as with any other app. The only difference as a merchant is that you would have to install the Android app. To install the Android app, go to the Play Store and look for it. Download the app and fill in the details. Once you create an account, you will get an SMS with account creation.
On the (Shopify) app dashboard, you will find only a few simple sections.
Web store link - Your personal info on the Baaz app along with the website link where your live streams will be hosted. You can use it as a standalone link or add it to your navigation menu, for example.
You can choose to enable or disable One To One Video Call. By enabling this function, you'll be able to video chat with your customers directly from your shop.
In the next step, you should sync your products with the app, so you can later offer them in the Android app via live streaming.
And that is basically what you can do from the app dashboard. Let's jump to the Android app.
- Login to your Baaz app, create a catalog, schedule a show or go live directly.
- Your live show will be on the link on your store for customers to watch & purchase
- Checkout & Payments happens on Shopify. The customer gets redirected from your Baaz web store to the Shopify store to finish payments.
Our mobile test of the Baaz showed that the app works on mobile and looks impressive. The Baaz app won't slow down your store because it is an external link and not hosted on your Shopify store. We already checked before and after the installation, and there is no change.