Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Using a mega menu, you can show different menus from one dropdown through your store's main navigation. This mega menu shows all your products and collections, letting customers find their way around your store easily.
The Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App by Buddha Apps allows Shopify merchants to customize their mega menu in only minutes. Using the Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App, you can sell your products straight from the menu using eye-catching countdown designs, featured collections, sales banners and promotions.
You'll find all you need to know about the Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App, its best features, ratings as well as pricing.
- Advanced customizable store design
- Add to Cart button, Video widget, Featured Banner widget, Live Icons, Labels
- Unlimited Tree submenus, updated Fonts library, updated Icons library, Items descriptions
- Mobile & Tablet Friendly
- Compatible with ALL Shopify Themes
- Free Technical & Customer Support
The Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App has a 4.8-star rating and 957 reviews. Most of the reviews testify to the functionality of the app.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Forever FREE
- TREE & SIMPLE submenus
- Unlimited submenu levels
- Unlimited Link Lists
- Icons library
- Fully Customizable Design
- Free Tech Support
- 14 days Free Trial
- All from FREE +
- TABBED & CONTACT submenus
- All Featured items (product, banner, lists, etc)
- Add to Cart
Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Tutorial
Now you should be on the app dashboard. The dashboard looks simple, with not many items, but this will probably change as you make a mega menu.
To make your first menu, go back to the dashboard once you finish setting up. So click on add item here, and a new window should pop up. The first step is to choose the icon of your item, you can use the field to search for the icon, and there are plenty of options are available. For the link, you can choose between:
- Home page
- All collections
- All products
- Blog Post
- Search page
- Web address
- For your first item, choose the home page and enable countdown. The countdown is only available on the paid plan; you can preview how it would look on the free plan.
Return back to the dashboard and now make submenus. Hower over the menu item, and two additional options will appear. From here, you can delete the menu item or add a submenu. As mentioned before, 4 types are available, tree, simple, tabbed and contact. Choose one and click on "add item" here. A similar template should display, but this time only name and link, fill this really quick and add 7 different items. If you hover over the submenu items, there is an option to add even more items under the existing ones. Sub-submenu items? Also, from here, you can change the order of the items, edit or delete it.
The next step is to make another menu item, so click on add item here and the same process as before. Fill in the details and choose a Web address, click OK and choose a submenu type. The simple submenu is not available on a free plan, but you can preview how it looks like.
Hover over the page item, and now you have an option to add the widget. Click on it, and the same template should appear with the name and link. For the name, create one, and for the link, you can choose between:
- Link List
- Link List with Images
- Featured Collection
- Featured Product
- Featured Blog Post
- Featured Custom
- Best Sellers
- Newest Product
Go on to choose as many as you want.
- Once your page item is all done, you can proceed to the next item. Click on add item here and fill in this really fast since it is nothing new. Now it is time to choose the submenu type, hover over the new item and click on Add tab. Now, you are done making this mega menu! For each submenu item, you can add additional widgets.
The last menu item is for the contact submenu. Quickly add an item here, and in this section, you should probably add your contact us page or add a link to your website. Now choose your last submenu type, which is contact. The form is automatically generated, and it looks nice. Save this menu by clicking on the blue button, then click on Add & design mega menu button and a new window appears with desktop, mobile and tablet preview.
From here, you can add and design our mega menu. Click on add mega menu, and from the dropdown menu, choose where you want your mega menu to appear and then click on save. The design tab offers some basic customization like colors and fonts, and that is it. Finally, reload your site to see the changes you have made.
Using the Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App, we got a beautiful mega menu without one line of code written and all of that for free. The Customer support is amazing, you can reach them via email only, but they will respond in a few seconds, so it feels like live chat. Also, the creation of the menus felt like playing some game or doing the crossword, the design of the app is very user-friendly.