CartHook Post Purchase Offers App Review and Tutorial
Nothing is more frustrating to a business owner than seeing customers fill in their carts and then abandon them. Research has placed the average cart abandonment rates for online stores at 68%, which is very high.
Hence, it is vital that business owners optimize their customers' checkout experience, in turn decreasing the overall cart abandonment and upselling products. The only way to do this is to recapture your customers using an effective marketing strategy that would increase your business' bottom line significantly.
While creating your marketing strategy, you also have to be careful to make sure that you properly upsell new products to customers when they are ready to checkout as one wrong move, and they may completely abandon their carts.
CartHook Post Purchase Offers by CartHook is a Shopify app designed to handle cart abandonment issues and upsell products to customers effectively. We have tried out CartHook Post Purchase Offers, and this is our review of the app, considering its best features, pricing, rating, and overall impact on your Shopify store.
The CartHook Post Purchase Offers App offers a seamless extension of your native Shopify checkout flow. Usually, Shopify restricts users from making modifications to its checkout pages solely due to its security and regulatory compliances. As a Shopify seller, this, in turn, means that you don't enjoy autonomy when it comes to strategies to reduce the cart abandonment rate of customers and upsell more products.
This is where CartHook shines; CartHook integrates with your Shopify account by supercharging your checkout pages. It helps with two main issues:
- Cart abandonment
- Post-purchase upsells
CartHooks features includes:
- It allows you to build an unlimited number of post-purchase funnels.
- Tracking and measuring post-purchase funnel reports to note your AOV and revenue.
- A seamless extension of your native Shopify checkout flow.
- Customers accept offers with just one click, no need to re-enter payment info.
- Mobile optimized.
- Trigger offers by products just purchased, cart value, or product count.
- Set priority for funnels with overlapping criteria.
- Modify layout and look of each offer.
The CartHook App has received 3.4 stars with 14 reviews. The reviews on the app cite ease of use and upselling benefits, noting, however, that customers can easily request refunds.
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Gorgias Live Chat 4 Shopify - Features Review & Tutorial
- Stamped.io Product Reviews & UGC - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Omnisend Email Marketing - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Shopify SEO App? SEO BOOSTER APP - Honest Review
- GROWAVE Shopify App Review - Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews & UGC
- YOTPO PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review
- PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- LOOX SHOPIFY PHOTO REVIEWS APP - Honest Review
- Should you switch to SHOPIFY EMAIL app? Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- METAFIELDS GURU Shopify App - Quick Tutorial & HONEST REVIEW
- OBERLO DROPSHIPPING - Honest Shopify App Review & Quick Tutorial
- ReCharge Subscriptions Shopify App Review 2021
- Tidio Live Chat Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Spocket EU/US Dropshipping Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop & Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- VolumeBoost- Volume Discount Shopify App Review & Tutorial
- 5 Best Shopify Email Marketing Apps
- Is Smile.io The Best Rewards & Loyalty App For Your Shopify Store? Honest 2021 Review
- What Can You Do With Zipify Pages Builder & Editor? Honest 2021 Shopify App Review
- Can You Quickly Grow Sales Using Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay? 2021 Shopify App Review
- Infinite Options Shopify App - App Review and Quick Tutorial by Ecom Experts
- Should You Use One Click Upsell by Zipify On Your Shopify Store? 2021 Review
- MODALYST REVIEW - Should you use THIS DROPSHIPPING App in 2021?
- GemPages Easiest Shopify Page Builder & Funnel App? Honest 2021 Review by EcomExperts.io
- CartHook Post Purchase Offers App Review and Tutorial
- Bundler-Product Bundles App Review
14-day free trial
$50/month + 1% of post-purchase revenue
- Fee is 1% of NEW REVENUE from post purchase offers
- Unlimited post-purchase funnels
- Analytics and insights
Starting at $500/month for stores making $50k/month or more in post-purchase revenue
- Post-purchase revenue assessment
- Dedicated customer success manager
- Additional flat rate plans available.
Get in touch with us.
WHAT IS CARTHOOK POST PURCHASE OFFERS APP?
CartHook Post Purchase Offers App was developed in 2015 by CartHook as a cart abandonment product for Shopify stores, and in 2017, it launched Carthook checkout.
The company claims that CartHook helps boost business revenue and Average Value Order (AOV) by offering real post-purchase offers to your customers. It does this by adding one-click post-purchase offers between your checkout and thank you page triggered by your customer's purchases. This makes it a lot easier for them to accept these offers adding to their purchase without re-entering their payment and shipping info.
You can also use the CartHook Post Purchase Offers app to build high-converting funnels, set trigger criteria, and customize your offers to boost your AOV to match your brand.
When clients make purchases, fill in their payment and checkout information, the CartHook Post Purchase Offers app kicks in by redirecting them to an upsell product page to add to their order. This new order is then added to their former bill, and finally, they are directed to the order confirmation page.
CARTHOOK APP TUTORIAL
- To start using the CartHook app, search for it on your Shopify store. Next, click on installations, and you can start using the CartHook app.
- The CartHook app features a simple drag and drop visual editor that allows users to create unlimited custom funnels to upsell products to their customers. As such, you can easily create custom funnels for every product you offer.
- With CartHook, you not only get to create upsell funnels but also downsell funnels. It allows a maximum of 3 upsell funnels and 2 downsell funnels after the checkout page.
- If one funnel outperforms another funnel, CartHook also offers you the option to prioritize one funnel over the other by setting it as a top funnel that customers see more often, bringing higher conversions.
- Once an email address is entered into the checkout screen, it is immediately captured by CartHook and forwarded into an email campaign triggered if the customer abandons their cart. Customers receive three emails by default- 5 hours, 24 hours, and 5 days after cart abandonment.
- CartHook gives the best results using Clickfunnels to create compelling landing pages targeted at attracting your specific audience. Customers are then redirected from the landing page to checkout pages you have created through CartHook.
- You can also view the reporting pages to track conversions and ROI reports as purchase information is directly integrated with the Shopify dashboard.
CartHook seamlessly integrates with most of the popular payment processors, including PayPal Stripe and Authorize.net. It also directly integrates with ClickFunnels and Google Analytics.
For other app connections, it includes an API guide for developers which of course requires technical experience.
Other applications offer similar features as CartHook Post Purchase Offers; however, CartHook offers a simple, intuitive interface that doesn't require any technical experience. New and existing Shopify stores can use CartHook. However, for one product eCommerce stores, it may be unnecessary as it requires multiple products for efficiency.
Once you pass the learning curve with CartHook to figure out your best upsell and downsell pages, there is no doubt that you would begin to notice a steady increase in your business' Average Value Order and revenue.