Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
Imagine an homepage that shows customers product suggestions based on their previous searches, allowing them to make their choice faster without having to shift through categories. To add this personalized homepage feature to your Shopify store without coding, you need an app that automates this function.
The DataCue- Personalized Homepage app allows you to personalize your e-commerce store homepage to each visitor and sale.
DataCue personalizes your website to match each customer based on actions they have taken on your site. This app adjusts your homepage to display products your customers have shown interest in.
For instance, if a customer visits your store, searches for an item and leaves without making a purchase, the next time they come back to your store, your homepage would now be adjusted to include those products. By making this change, you can now increase your store's conversion rates and sales.
- Personalized homepage
- Dynamic banners (show different banner images to each visitor)
- Product recommendations upsell & cross-sell
- Recently viewed and best sellers
- Onsite personalized notifications
- Self-service dashboard
- 7 days a week support via email/live chat
- Mage and other Currency apps for dynamic pricing formats.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- 5 dynamic banners
- 1 banner layout
- Recently viewed products
- Google Analytics integration
- Chat + Email support
- Everything in Basics and
- 15 dynamic banners
- 3 banner layouts
- Products for you
- Frequently bought together
- Similar products (upsell)
- Everything in Essentials and...
- 40 dynamic banners
- Personalized collections per visitor
- Top products per collection
- Everything in Standard and...
- 100 dynamic banners
- Custom designed banner layout
- Web Notifications
- A/B testing (coming soon)
DataCue Shopify Tutorial
- Using the DataCue app is very easy, starting with installing the app from the Shopify App Store. The homepage is customized through the use of banners. You can opt for a:
- Wide banner - used to attract the most attention as they are larger and can be stylized.
- Narrow banner - act as a complement to the wide banner (wide banner has priority)
- Static banner - not personalized and will remain the same for everyone. It is used when you want to promote a new product or do any other type of broad messaging with your customers.
You can easily create a banner in the backend of the site. You simply go to "add banner", choose the category you want (which auto-populates from your Shopify store), pick the image you want (drag and drop), and hit upload.
The algorithm immediately starts to learn this and provides the right recommendations to customers.
Not only does the homepage customize itself for the user, but DataCue also generates a notifications tab to tell the views all the details they need to know about the products they have just viewed.
Users also receive notifications that lets them know if an item they have previously viewed is low in stock, out of stock or even on sale, and they don't have to sign up to receive this notifications.
Once the installation is complete, you'll be able to see from your dashboard the number of sessions, clicks and revenue from conversions earned using DataCue.
- DataCue does not affect your Shopify store's speed as it lazy loads personalo=ized component using the Amazon Web Services Server, so it's very fast.
- This app is best suited for Shopify merchants with high traffic, SKU count and numerous categories. If your home page doubles as your landing page, DataCue would help customers find their way to the categories of their choice. However, stores with fewer products can pass on this app as it uses data to optimize, and they might not have a lot of data.