Once the firepush app is installed, you should be on the account creation window; here, fill in the needed details. The second page is reserved for the focus; here, you can choose from three different focus areas:
- Speed-up Sales Growth
- Improve Conversion Rates
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Choose the first option and click on "Next". Here you'll find some information about the benefits of SMS, and also, you can see it in action. On the following page, you can see a web push introduction, and that is it from the start guide.
- On the app dashboard, you'll find the navigation menu on the left; you can find a live chat on the bottom right. The first thing you will see on the dashboard is quick analytics; you can play with the time frame for more precise info.
- The next step is SMS notifications. All the SMS notifications require one of the paid plans, but you'll find a number of options to choose from.
- The next in line is push notifications. Here you'll find app recommendations and a progress bar. Some of the push notifications are reserved for the paid users, but you can test a few. Start with the first one, which is "Welcome pushes." on the right, there is a live preview, and on the left, you can change the title, description and add CTA or any other button. That is not all; in order to collect even more subscribers, you can add a discount code with the countdown timer. Activate this and jump to the next notification.
- Now it's time to activate product delivery updates and price drop alerts. For the product delivery updates, you can set 4 different notifications Payment accepted, Order dispatched, Tracking number and Refund confirmation. This part has a similar template as the welcome notifications so that you can move to the price drop notifications.
- On this tab, you can customize the price drop notification and also the price drop Sing up box. Ok, activate it and quickly jump to the email. Email is still in the beta, and only one type is available email promotional campaigns, and it is only available for paid users. These three types are coming soon, and it would be an excellent addition to the overall great app.
Return back to your store to see the changes you have made. The app should be working, and you'll get the welcome notification.