Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
Before giving up sensitive information while checking out products on an eCommerce store, such as card payments and address details, customers need to trust the store.
There are numerous ways for increasing trust online; one of the most popular ways are
- Customer reviews.
- Brand mentions and
- Influencer recommendations
However, one of the easiest ways to promote customer trust is by using trust badges or trust seals. These badges should be put at points where anxiety might kick in, like your product pages or near the buy button. That's how you prevent the tragedy of a warm lead who decides against it and proceeds to click the back button instead.
Your customers buy online with trepidation. Not only are they on the lookout for the best product for their needs. They also have to figure out if they're buying it from a business they can trust.
Trust badges are third-party proof from a credible outside entity that they can trust your site. The Free Trust Badge Master by HulkApps gives Shopify store merchants access to a variety of trust and security badges.
These trust badges are fully customizable and act as visual cues to reassure customers that your store is legal and secure. Our app review of the Free Trust Badge Master by HulkApps should help you decide if this is the best trust badge app for your Shopify store.
- 50+ Trust Seals
- 150+ Payment Badges
- Regularly updated library
- Custom image upload
- Color picker
- Mobile visibility control
- Easy set up - No developers needed!
- Custom pitch message
- No fixed layout, shuffle between any (diamond, ribbon, stamp, stamp-ribbon, square and block)
- The Free Trust Badge Master by HulkApps has a 4.7star rating and 266 reviews.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Hulk's Free Badge Master app lets you display visual cues that reassure consumers that the particular store is deemed legitimate, secure, and trustworthy.
Free Trust Badge Master App Tutorial
- The Free Trust Badge Master app has to be first installed, after which you'll be moved to the thank you page. Here you'll get a message that the Required snippet has been automatically created and added to your published theme during the installation process. In case you would like to load the badge in other themes, please use the ''Theme 'Integration' button.
Other than that, this page is pretty straightforward since there is only one button. Click on get started, and you should be on the setup page.
- The first step is to activate the badges then begin customizing them. Here you can see what badges Badge Master has to offer. You can choose from:
But also, if you click here, you can add custom badges. This app is different from other trust badges apps on the market. Pleasant surprise.
Next in line is Pitch Message and display customization. Here you can change
- Header text
- Choose Fonts
- Change size, weight, alignment, and text color
Now you should change the icon settings. In this section, you can change icon alignment but also set mobile and desktop icon sizes. And that is it.
The last step is to embed the code where you want to show your badges. You can click on the template file, and you will be automatically redirected to the theme code. Paste the code where you want it to be shown, and save it.
If you didn't activate the badges in the first step, do that before refreshing your store.
Once the Badges are activated, it should be visible on your website.
The Free Trust Badge Master app looks good on mobile, although the badges look bigger.
As always, we tested our store using our speed test tool testmystorespeed.com before adding the app so that we can compare two results in the history section. The Page size and page load time barely changed, and we had two new requests. However, there is a possibility that you will get different results in case you add custom badges. In that case, make sure to save the file in the jpeg format and upload it in the correct size.