GROWAVE Shopify App Review - Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews & UGC
Customer reviews, wishlists, loyalty programs and referrals are a great way to boost customer loyalty and improve sales. This is why eCommerce store owners have adopted loyalty programs as a marketing strategy to increase sales and customer support. Shopify merchants have also begun using these loyalty and wishlist programs as a way to improve their conversions, and the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave promises to make this even easier.
The Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave is an all-encompassing marketing program that provides Shopify stores with product reviews, wishlists, referrals, and so much more. Using the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave Shopify, merchants can collect photo reviews automatically showing their ratings on Google.
You can also use this app to create a points program that would reward your customers with discounts, points and free programs. To encourage referrals, you can use the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave to create a Referral program for your Shopify store customers.
EcomExperts has made deciding if the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave is the right app for your Shopify store by creating a detailed app review on all you need to know about this app.
Best Features of Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC App
- Referral program to boost sales
Loyalty & rewards programs
- Customer reviews, photo reviews and social proof
- Google Shopping
The Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave has a 4.9-star rating on the Shopify app store and 1322 reviews, many of which are positive, applauding the app's ease of use and excellent customer service.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Basic Reviews
- Basic Wishlist
- Basic Social Login
- Our Branding
- Social Login
- Loyalty and Rewards
- Points Program
- Automated Emails
- STARTER, plus:
- Questions & Answers
- Wishlist Reminder Emails
- VIP Tiers Program
- Referral Program
- Shopify POS
- GROWTH, plus:
- Shopify Flow
- Custom Actions in Rewards
- Points at Checkout
- Custom Fields in Reviews
- Integration Manager
Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave App Tutorial
- Install the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave on your Shopify store and integrate it. Once this is done, you'll be moved to the plan picker page, where you can choose a plan and proceed to the start guide.
- First thing, choose the theme where you want to install Growave; this is so that you don't have to install it directly to your live theme and mess up your code, not until you are ready to publish it.
- The next step is to choose which of the apps you want to add to your store from the options listed and click next. Moving on, the third step is for special requests, and once you're done, click on finish!
- This takes you to the dashboard where a message pops up "Try all of our features absolutely for free for 30 days! We want you to have a better idea of how the app works and see how it can bring you value. After, you will be automatically reverted back to the "Free" plan, so you will NOT be charged."
- Moving on to customize the app, click on the first icon, which is reviews.
A new window should appear, and you should see a top navigation bar with
- Review emails
- Custom Forms
- Social reviews
On the reviews tab, you can see the number of reviews. Next, moving to the Q&A tab, there you can answer your customer's questions, and you can turn this on. OK, with this app, you can do almost everything you would do with a regular review app, offer discounts, import/export reviews, send review emails, make custom review forms, but you can also add real customer's feedback on your Facebook page.
- To check what you can do with rewards, go back to the dashboard and click on rewards. From the rewards tab, you can manage points that customers earn and spend, make your own referral program, Run special programs for your high-value customers, customize email notifications, and adjust color settings to make this program fit your overall brand. Enable points if you want to.
- Moving on to wishlist, go back to the dashboard and click on wishlist; here, you can change your wishlist widget position, set rules for members and guests, and set email reminders.
Go back to Instagram which where you can make beautiful shoppable galleries on your Shopify store. In the Instagram app, we have:
- Galleries-here we can create a gallery using hashtags and usernames.
- Shop Instagram Page - Here, you will be doing most of the app settings, and the last tab is
Moving onto comments, this app allows your customers to leave comments and ask questions directly to your shop!
The next app is social login that lets customers socially log in and sign-up using Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram and Amazon accounts. In the app dashboard, you can track app activity, offer discounts, see members and do some basic app settings.
Next is Social Sharing; this tool helps to grow your brand visibility, drive more traffic and new sales, earn more backlinks to your site to go up in Google search results. You can choose between:
- Share product icons - icons on a product page
- Share the site - encourage visitors to share your products using social sharing icons on product pages
- Share products- provide coupon code for highly engaged visitors
- Share reviews - reward visitor for sharing a 5-star review
- Share purchases - Encourage members to buy more by providing discounts for future purchases
- Sharing icons - Promote any page of your store and increase direct traffic on them
- Or you can create your own campaign
To turn on any of this campaign, click on this first button here; also, you can get reports, edit, or delete campaigns from this page.
If you click on the active button here, the code snippet will be shown so you can paste it to your theme code. Also, if you don't like messing with the code, you can send the request to the app to do it for you.
- The next app is community; this app helps you build your own community around your online store where you can educate your customers, achieve their trust, engage with them and build long term relationships. Community streamlines what's happening in your shop: reviews, new products, saved and purchased products, videos, photos, comments, and discussions. Turn it on, and you can also change some basic settings, see insights, set rules for sharing new products in the community tab, and also set up email preferences.
We are only left with two apps, and now we should check automated emails. Automated emails are basically what the name says; the app sends automated but personalized emails based on your shop's customer behaviour. You can choose from the two premade automated email templates, and if you click on edit, a powerful but easy to use editor will open. You can go the extra mile to make your own automated email.
The next and final app is Notifications! If you are subscribed to our channel, then you know that we did a number of reviews of similar apps, so we have something to compare this app with.
The Notifications app will help you to bring more engagement to your store by showing messages which encourage you to buy more. Turn this app on by toggling this button from off to on, and now a bunch of notifications are "unlocked". In the first tab, you can turn on and off notifications of your choosing. If you want to edit any of the notification, just click on a blue button that says edit message and a new window will pop up where you can edit text. If you click on the settings tab here, you can set your own rules for the app. Like display time, a number of messages, activity, etc. In the edit design tab, you can choose between two themes, light and dark. But you can also manually adjust your own colors.
While the Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC app by Growave is very impressive and gives you access to tons of features, you wouldn't normally get from the single app. From our test run, we can conclude that everything works as promised, and there are some innovative things. On the other hand, we're not so thrilled about having 10 apps in one - with limited options.