Judge.me: Shopify Review app complete walkthrough and honest opinion
Online reviews are the new word-of-mouth. 85% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as recommendations from family, friends, or acquaintances. Did you know that reviews are beneficial to your SEO ranking? Search engines want to see that your site is active and reviews supply new content. Reviews are a great marketing strategy.
This Shopify app review is about the Judge.me Shopify app: its ratings, best features, pricing, integrations, and a short tutorial. We hope this review will encourage you to give Judge.me a closer look.
Judge.me Product Reviews
Judge.me Product Reviews is a review app on Shopify. Judge.me allows you to collect and display star ratings and product reviews in your Shopify store. Reviews appear as widgets in your store. Social proof from photos and video reviews will help increase your sales. Judge.me reviews allow you to boost your conversions and drive traffic to your website.
Once you select your email template, Judge.me will automatically send emails to your current and past customers asking for reviews. You can generate reviews via email, web, SMS, and push.
You can display your reviews everywhere in your store with the review widget, all reviews page, and reviews carousel. You can also take your reviews to Facebook.
Your reviews are shareable on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter. Use Judge.me’s post editor to add photos and review content.
Judge.me will add rich snippets to your review content to generate organic traffic.
Your reviewers can use photos and videos in their reviews. You can also host a Q & A section on your product page to build your product FAQ.
The Judge.me Shopify app gets five stars and currently has 3,853 reviews. Reviews cite prompt and helpful customer service, ease of installation and use, and affordability.
- Judge.me reviews with text, photo, videos, and automatic reminders
- Free trial for the Awesome plan
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited review requests, imports, and orders
- Share on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter
- Reviews are loaded instantly to increase page speed
- Cross-shop synchronization and product review groups
- Review carousel (six themes free to show best ratings)
- Questions and Answers and custom forms
- All reviews page
- Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Words From App Creators
Judge.me is a reviews app that helps you collect and display product reviews and site reviews with photos, videos and Q&A. You can easily migrate and import your existing reviews from Yotpo, Loox, Stamped, Shopify, TrustSpot, Etsy and AliExpress. Judge.me helps you increase sales, leverage user-generated content to boost your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement.
- -Schedule unlimited review request emails to collect more verified reviews in form of text, photos, and videos.
- -Various widgets such as Review Widget, Preview Badge, Reviews Carousel, All Reviews Page, etc, for you to display your reviews and build trust with potential customers.
- -Distribute your reviews in Google Search (rich snippets), Google Shopping, Facebook, Twitter, and more, which helps you showcase your social proof to people who are in demand. Premium customer service available 24/7
- -Affordable price: starting free with the Forever Free plan or getting all features with only $15 per month with the Awesome plan.
How Headphone Zone Builds Trust with Music Lovers
“Right from the start, we figured out that product reviews are super important. All headphones sound good, but how do you explain whether it’s a good headphone for rock versus a good headphone for jazz? That’s when product reviews start to pay off.”
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Gorgias Live Chat 4 Shopify - Features Review & Tutorial
- Stamped.io Product Reviews & UGC - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Omnisend Email Marketing - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Shopify SEO App? SEO BOOSTER APP - Honest Review
- GROWAVE Shopify App Review - Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews & UGC
- YOTPO PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review
- PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- LOOX SHOPIFY PHOTO REVIEWS APP - Honest Review
- Should you switch to SHOPIFY EMAIL app? Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- METAFIELDS GURU Shopify App - Quick Tutorial & HONEST REVIEW
- OBERLO DROPSHIPPING - Honest Shopify App Review & Quick Tutorial
- ReCharge Subscriptions Shopify App Review 2021
- Tidio Live Chat Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Spocket EU/US Dropshipping Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop & Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- VolumeBoost- Volume Discount Shopify App Review & Tutorial
- 5 Best Shopify Email Marketing Apps
- Is Smile.io The Best Rewards & Loyalty App For Your Shopify Store? Honest 2021 Review
- What Can You Do With Zipify Pages Builder & Editor? Honest 2021 Shopify App Review
- Can You Quickly Grow Sales Using Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay? 2021 Shopify App Review
- Infinite Options Shopify App - App Review and Quick Tutorial by Ecom Experts
- Should You Use One Click Upsell by Zipify On Your Shopify Store? 2021 Review
- MODALYST REVIEW - Should you use THIS DROPSHIPPING App in 2021?
- GemPages Easiest Shopify Page Builder & Funnel App? Honest 2021 Review by EcomExperts.io
- CartHook Post Purchase Offers App Review and Tutorial
- Bundler-Product Bundles App Review
The Judge.me app has two plans:
- Loyalty Lion
- Loyalty Points VIP Referral Programs by Smile.io
- Google Shopping Feed
- Go to the Judge.me homepage and click Install Now. Select Shopify as the platform.
- From the Shopify app store, click Add app and enter your store’s URL. Click Install app
- A new window appears with two options: Installation by Judge.me or Installation by You. Choose Installation by Judge.me and click Start Installation.
- On the next page, you choose which widgets and which badges appear. We recommend selecting all three options.
- To customize, go back to the app dashboard. (On the dashboard is top navigation: Reviews, Requests, Settings, and More. In the dropdown menu for More, there’s a list of Support, Import, and Export, Questions and Answers, Products, Custom Forms, Judge.me Apps, and Reports). Click on Customize Widget. You can change the color of the stars on the free plan. If you upgrade to the Awesome plan, you can choose between three templates and play with different elements such as the widget header, rating filter, phone preset reading, the widget view form, how to email review, form a widget border, widget length, viewer length, reviewer name, review time stamp, verified buyer badge, review pagination.
- Go to the Review Curation tab. In the final section, you can set the rules for publish engraving. You can forbid the app to show lower ratings on your products. Click on save settings and go back to the dashboard.
- Go to Settings on the top navigation menu. You can customize your word-of-mouth campaign further. You can change your email and language information, email request timing, and automatic advisors.
- If you navigate to the Conditions tab, there is an option to block circles.
- On the email templates tab, you can pick one of four templates. The single review email template is ideal for shops with one key item per order. Multi-review email template for shops with many line items per order. Picture first email template for shops that would benefit from visual reviews and Full HTML email template for advanced shops that use customized HTML.
- Choose the multi-review email template, and after that click Save three settings. If you click on Edit settings, you can change the look and feel of your email reminders, including the text colors and even the custom image.
- In the Admin Notifications tab, you can set your own admin notification email. You can get notifications for every review posted and also set separate emails for negative reviews made on your store.
Product reviews are a critical element to a successful online store. The best thing about reviews is that they are a relatively easy marketing technique to employ. Once you’re set up with an app like Judge.me, collecting reviews takes minimal effort on your part since the app does it automatically. Just remember to respond promptly and courteously to any negative reviews you may get, as this demonstrates good customer service.
Judge.me is a great product review app that’s easy to install and low maintenance once it’s up and running. Its affordability makes it ideal for fledgling and small businesses that wish to gain a foothold in the market. Try it for free or for $15 a month with more customization options.