OBERLO DROPSHIPPING - Honest Shopify App Review & Quick Tutorial
Dropshipping has become popular among eCommerce merchants. This form of selling occurs when a store doesn’t stock the products it sells, instead purchases and ships these products to their customers through its suppliers. That is, as a drop shipper, you don’t stock any of the products you sell; instead, you send all orders through the manufacturers who also deliver these products directly to your customers.
There are several dropshipping apps available for Shopify merchants, so how do you know the best?
Oberlo dropshipping app claims to provide the toolkit Shopify merchants require to run their dropshipping business effectively for free. To help you decide if the Oberlo dropshipping app is right for your Shopify store, EcomExperts has done a detailed review of the Oberlo dropshipping app, its best features, pricing, and finally, we have left you with our recommendation.
What is Oberlo Dropshipping App?
Oberlo dropshipping app provides Shopify store owners with Aliexpress dropshipping suppliers and products which can be customized and added directly to your store. You also do not need to worry about having to ship the inventory while you use this app.
Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify provides you with all the tools you need to run your own Shopify dropshipping business from the comfort of your home.
Best Features of Oberlo Drioshipping App
Access to dropshipping tools for free
24/7 customer support
Auto-updates inventory and price
Automate and fulfil bulk orders with one click
An affiliate program that lets you earn more
Oberlo dropshipping app has a 4.2-star rating on the Shopify store and over 2000 reviews. While reviews of the app are mostly positive, it, however, cites certain problems with the app, including that prices are listed at resale price, slow delivery, to mention a few.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Oberlo Shopify App Tutorial
- -To begin using the Oberlo dropshipping app, you have to first download the app and integrate it with your Shopify store.
- -Once integrated, you would be redirected to the dashboard, where you can find the navigation and filtering options at the top of the page.
- -You would find options to Manage products, the Products search page, Import list, and My products in the sidebar. Just below that, you can manage orders and check your Inbox. In the lower part of the sidebar, you can find a Help center, Shopify Admin, and app Settings.
- -Next, click on Explore Products to start. Here, you can search for products by typing keywords up here, or you can find products from the suggested filters if you are out of ideas.
- -Choose the products you would be selling by clicking on More categories to see all recommendations. Here the drop-down menu would appear with 12 more categories.
- -Next, you can choose the country where your products would be sold. You can select them by best match, seller rate, lowest price, highest price, or order count.
- -In this section, there are so many products, countless pages, as you can see.
- -Click on products to see what information you can get about the products.
- -Here you can see the product description, Add to Import List option, the number of supplies, View product on AliExpress, but this option took us nowhere. You can also see the price, the colors in which it comes, Shipping, and Supplier info. Scrolling further down, you would see product statistics where you would find the rate for a product, the number of imports, page views, number of orders in 3 days and in 6 months.
- -Once you are satisfied with this, you can now import them through your Shopify store and start making money!
To edit your products, go to My products, click on the product you want to edit, and up here on the right, choose Edit on Shopify. There you can write a description, change price, add media, etc. You can even delete products down here if you have changed your mind.
One of our favorite things about the Oberlo dropshipping app is that you can track your orders and know where they are at all times with Oberlo’s integrated order tracking feature. Oberlo constantly monitors and updates the price and stock levels of dropshipping products! That means you’ll never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify works both on mobile and web, retaining its navigation simplicity and legibility. You can also go on to take your own pictures of products and show them to customers from your angle.
If you have any problems using Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify, be sure to reach out to their 24/7 customer support team, and they should help you get right on track.