OBERLO DROPSHIPPING - Honest Shopify App Review & Quick Tutorial
Dropshipping has become popular among eCommerce merchants. This form of selling occurs when a store doesn’t stock the products it sells, instead purchases and ships these products to their customers through its suppliers. That is, as a drop shipper, you don’t stock any of the products you sell; instead, you send all orders through the manufacturers who also deliver these products directly to your customers.
There are several dropshipping apps available for Shopify merchants, so how do you know the best?
Oberlo dropshipping app claims to provide the toolkit Shopify merchants require to run their dropshipping business effectively for free. To help you decide if the Oberlo dropshipping app is right for your Shopify store, EcomExperts has done a detailed review of the Oberlo dropshipping app, its best features, pricing, and finally, we have left you with our recommendation.
- Free Access To Dropshipping Tools
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Auto-Updates Inventory & Price
- Automate & Fulfil Bulk Orders With One Click
- Variant Mapping
- Customized Listings
- An Affiliate Program That Lets You Earn More
- Multiple Users
- Prices Are Listed At Resale Price
- Slow Delivery
- Inspiring Stuff For Self-Starters To Listen To, Read, & Do.
- Serious Ecommerce Tools To Take You From Scrappy To Slick.
- -To begin using the Oberlo dropshipping app, you have to first download the app and integrate it with your Shopify store.
- -Once integrated, you would be redirected to the dashboard, where you can find the navigation and filtering options at the top of the page.
- -You would find options to Manage products, the Products search page, Import list, and My products in the sidebar. Just below that, you can manage orders and check your Inbox. In the lower part of the sidebar, you can find a Help center, Shopify Admin, and app Settings.
- -Next, click on Explore Products to start. Here, you can search for products by typing keywords up here, or you can find products from the suggested filters if you are out of ideas.
- -Choose the products you would be selling by clicking on More categories to see all recommendations. Here the drop-down menu would appear with 12 more categories.
- -Next, you can choose the country where your products would be sold. You can select them by best match, seller rate, lowest price, highest price, or order count.
- -In this section, there are so many products, countless pages, as you can see.
- -Click on products to see what information you can get about the products.
- -Here you can see the product description, Add to Import List option, the number of supplies, View product on AliExpress, but this option took us nowhere. You can also see the price, the colors in which it comes, Shipping, and Supplier info. Scrolling further down, you would see product statistics where you would find the rate for a product, the number of imports, page views, number of orders in 3 days and in 6 months.
- -Once you are satisfied with this, you can now import them through your Shopify store and start making money!
To edit your products, go to My products, click on the product you want to edit, and up here on the right, choose Edit on Shopify. There you can write a description, change price, add media, etc. You can even delete products down here if you have changed your mind.
What is Oberlo Dropshipping App?
Oberlo dropshipping app provides Shopify store owners with Aliexpress dropshipping suppliers and products which can be customized and added directly to your store. You also do not need to worry about having to ship the inventory while you use this app.
Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify provides you with all the tools you need to run your own Shopify dropshipping business from the comfort of your home.
One of our favorite things about the Oberlo dropshipping app is that you can track your orders and know where they are at all times with Oberlo’s integrated order tracking feature. Oberlo constantly monitors and updates the price and stock levels of dropshipping products! That means you’ll never sell a product that’s out of stock or above your retail price.
Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify works both on mobile and web, retaining its navigation simplicity and legibility. You can also go on to take your own pictures of products and show them to customers from your angle.
If you have any problems using Oberlo dropshipping app for Shopify, be sure to reach out to their 24/7 customer support team, and they should help you get right on track.