Here’s a quick tutorial on how to create a PageFly landing page. Click Create a page and a new window appears. Go to Page Details to choose your page title, URL, and page type. In the second section, Page Layout, you can choose to show or hide the header and footer. In the last section, Page Optimization, you can configure settings for the optimization of your page. It gives you the option of Lazy Loading images.
There are six page types to choose from:
- Regular page
- PageFly Shopify home page
- PageFly collection page
- PageFly product page
- Password page
- PageFly blog post
If you want to build a PageFly Shopify landing page, you would:
- Choose regular pages.
- On the next page, you can choose from a range of templates. Once you’ve selected a PageFly template, you will be directed to the main dashboard.
- From there, you can drag and drop what you want on your page.
You can load up your landing page with incredible tools to increase your conversions. You can add slideshows, popups, and countdown timers to encourage shoppers to make buying decisions.
PageFly About Us Page
To build an About Us page:
- Click the Create a page button on the dashboard, and select a regular page. Give your page a title and click Next.
- Upload an image banner. Add a section on the page canvas. Add a background image, and add “About Us.”
- Write an introduction.
- Write a “reason” section. This is to show customers why they should choose your product.
- Drag and drop a heading element to write a call to action.
- Save and publish your page.