Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Are you a dropshipper or looking to become one but would still like products customized with your brand name and logo?
Well the Printful: Print on Demand Shopify App is here to help. With the Printful: Print on Demand Shopify App you can add your design to a wide range of high-quality products from Clothing to homeware.
This app saves you the stress of bothering about equipment, and storage costs by allowing you to add your designs to products. You can now place these products on your store and Printful: Print on Demand Shopify App would handle the printing, packing and shipping of those products on your behalf.
When compared to other dropshipping apps, Printful offers numerous custom benefits and you can find all you need to know in this app review.
- Warehousing & Fulfillment
- Product personalization
- Discounted samples
- Built-in tools
- High-quality products
- Control over your profit
- The Printful: Print on Demand Shopify App has 4.3 out of 5 rating based on 3346 reviews. Users are mostly praising customer support and ease of use.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Printful: Print on Demand Shopify App Tutorial
- Install the Printful: Print on Demand Shopify app and integrate it with your Shopify store. Once done, you should be on the account creation tab. Fill in the details and click on Sign Up. Now you need to Connect the store with your email, click on the red button, and you should be on the app’s dashboard!
Dashboard looks nice, it is clean and easy to navigate. You’ll find a top navigation menu with a list of items:
- My Printful
- File library and
And if you click on the icon here, you can find account settings, billing, statistics, affiliate and help.
- Click on Products here and you should be on the new tab. On the products tab you’ll find a list of your current products and an option to add more products. So click on the Red button that says add product and a new popup window should appear. On the left you should find product filters and on the right product selection. There are several options in the filtering sections you can choose from:
- Men's clothing
- Women's clothing
- Kids & youth clothing
- Home & living
And each of the items expands with the drop down menu.
On this page you can see estimated production time, variants, sizing, price and also in which countries is it available. Choose the first one and you should be on the design tab. On this page you can find more details about the product, choose which sizes and colors you want to sell and also you can choose where you want to place your design. You can pick from front, back, right sleeve and left sleeve, once you’re done click on Upload file, to add your own design.
But you can also add text and choose from the apps clipart.
On the new popup window, you might not have any designs, but as soon as we upload one, it will be shown in this field here. No need to upload it every time you want to use it, just click on it from this window.
Now that your design is uploaded, just click on choose and you’ll be back to the design tab. Here you can play with the size and position of our design, make it fit safe print area and proceed to mockups. On the next page you have to decide which mockup styles will be shown on your website, this is all ok so click on Proceed to description. 5 languages are available for description, choose one and go on to tweak the product title a little. Also if you scroll down you can change the description and size guide measurement system.
Ok jump to the pricing tab, here you can change the price for each product size, which is a nice feature. The next step is to publish the product, but first choose the collection. Now you can click on the Submit to store button. Back to the dashboard, your product should appear and you can see how it looks in the store.
Click on View in Shopify and you should find it. The next thing to do is to go back to the dashboard and see what else you can do with this app.
If you click on My printful you will get a lot of useful information not only about Printful, but Store Marketing in general. Also this is the tab where you will get help in you case you need it. Also you can reach customer support via live chat in the right corner.
When you get your first order, it will be shown in the Orders tab. In the orders tab you can find the quick tutorial on How to place a manual order. And if you navigate to the File library you can find all your designs, and also upload your own.
Printfull app offers warehousing and fulfilment services for both the US and EU. All you need to do is to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Fist step is to click on "Add new product" in the Inventory tab to create and submit your product for our approval.
- Once the products are approved, create a shipment that you’ll mail to printful.
- When the products reach Printful and they're stocked, you'll see them in the Inventory tab.
- And Sync the products with your store.
The Printful: Print on Demand Shopify app is really impressive. This App is really so much more than printing, there are plenty of products available, analytics gives you just enough details, warehousing and fulfillment services are incredible. You can also find time to check amazing printful lessons, because they can really help your store grow faster.