The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
Encourage customers to purchase products off your Shopify store by encouraging them to complete their orders and sending them new updates on your store using email marketing.
Privy has grown to become the most popular popup app on Shopify for many reasons. This is not only because its free version is fairly generous but also because your popup campaign possibilities are near-endless.
The Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS Shopify app by Privy offers Shopify store owners popup and display email templates that enable them to convert visitors into buyers. Using Privy Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS Shopify app, you can build your store's email list, offer customers discounts to boost your email marketing strategy.
With Privy, you can automate your email campaign process, send newsletters and automatic emails for abandoned cart and post-purchase follow-up. Privy also lets you upsell products to your customers through popups and manages SMS campaigns.
There's so much more the Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS Shopify app offers users, and you can find all the details in this app review.
Best Features of Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App
- Customizable, mobile-friendly displays
- Automated A/B tests
- Single-use & bulk coupon code integration
- Automate your email marketing
- Free Shipping Bar
- Robust Targeting Capabilities
- Real-Time Results Measurements
- Text (SMS) Marketing
The Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS Shopify app has a 4.6-star rating and over 24 thousand reviews on the app store. Most reviews of the app on the Shopify app store are positive, noting its efficiency, ease of use, detailed insights and excellent customer service team.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Free for up to 5000 average monthly page views
- Unlimited pop ups, flyouts, etc.
- Dozens of targeting rules
- Sync w/ ESPs & Shopify Discounts
- A/B testing
- Privy branding
- Up to 5000 page views
Up to 10,000 average monthly page views included. See additional pricing tiers privy.com/pricing
- Unlimited pop ups, flyouts, etc.
- Dozens of targeting rules
- Sync w/ ESPs and Shopify Discounts
- A/B testing
- Cross sell
- Remove Privy logo
Privy Email is $13/month for up to 1000 mailable contacts and $5 per additional 1000 afterwards.
- Abandoned cart emails
- Coupon reminder emails + welcome series
- Purchase follow up + customer winback emails
- Shopify integration
Privy Starter Plan is $30/month for your first 2,000 contacts and $15 per additional 1000 afterwards.
- Everything in Privy Convert
- Everything in Privy Email
- Unlimited email sends
- Unlimited popups, flyouts, and all other display types
Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS Shopify App Tutorial
- Once you add the app from the Shopify store and connect your store account, you'll see your main dashboard with the campaign overview on your screen. From here, you can browse through your campaigns, be it active, archived, drafts, or scheduled.
The user interface is simple, and Privy made sure the layout is easy to navigate for both advanced users and beginners. This is what's so great about this app. You don't have to be a well-versed marketer - you don't have to be a professional designer either. Everything has been simplified so that you can launch tailored campaigns with only a few clicks.
- To create a newsletter sign up campaign for your homepage. All you need to do is click on the blue button that says New Campaign and select from a range of pre-set formats. Keep in mind some templates are unavailable depending on your pricing plan.
Next, go on to can choose specifics such as triggers and targeting before hitting that design button. The design engine is the same for each type of campaign you choose and is just a joy to use. There are no limits to personalizing the design of your popups to match your existing store. That's why Privy is number one. Their design engine is so easy to use it's almost hard to explain. Best of all, it's free.
You can save your designs to pick up on them later or hit the launch button to see them in action right away.
There are plenty of customizable options at hand to tailor the popup to your specific site. By clicking on any campaign on your dashboard, Privy will automatically take you to a 5-step customization process. Going through the steps is super simple and comes with multiple variations.
Select the forms fields your pop up will include, be sure to play with a ton of elements to create the final design for both mobile and desktop or choose from a library of templates to get inspired and save time. Privy also lets you save all your changes so that you can come back to your editing another day.
You can even fiddle with some minor details such as tab design, popup triggers and if you're a paid member, audience targeting, which lets you activate the popup on specific ages and stages of your sales funnel.
Finally, you can create an after signup banner thanking your prospects for opting in. This can be a great way of increasing your brand loyalty and making sure the action of your prospect is recognized.
There are ways of combining your active coupons with the popup to attract more actions. It's as easy as selecting your coupon from the drop-down menu and clicking on save changes. Also, here you'll be able to set up notifications as well as a preferred start and end date of your campaign. This way, you can now offer time-restricted deals and schedule campaigns for future launches.
There is an automation option that comes in handy when you're trying to sync email lists with your campaigns. Privy integrates with 39 services, including Intercom, HubSpot, Klaviyo, Mailrelay and of course, Zapier, which allows you to connect with hundreds of apps through zaps.
Let's not forget the A/B testing feature that lets you experiment with different versions of your campaign to find out what works for you. And to that end, Privy also includes a reporting feature, which though pretty basic, does the job just fine in figuring out which campaigns are driving engagement and which are speaking to the wrong crowd.
Privy remains a popular email marketing app for Shopify store users due to its simple and versatile design engine, which lets you create professional-looking newsletters, reminders, and other popups by dragging and dropping different elements, such as columns, CTA buttons, text, images, social, and video.
Privy is an all-around marketing tool to boost conversion through growing your email list. It's super easy to install and use, the customer support takes seconds to reach back through the webchat, and all of your designs work for both mobile and desktop, making Privy the ultimate time-saver when it comes to creating personalized popup campaigns.