Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Are you trying to increase your store's sales? Then you need to know that creating a FOMO and sense of urgency would get them to buy even more.
Using the ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app, you can improve buyers' trust by showing them in real-time what others have purchased, creating FOMO and urgency. Depending on how popular your brand is, customers might be hesitant to complete their order, and one way to get them to do this is by showing them that others trust you enough to place your order.
Using the ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app, you can now increase your store's sales and conversions by highlighting recent orders and showing product demand. The ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app also allows you to create a busy store, creating urgency and FOMO. Using the ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app, you can also upsell and cross-sell products.
You'll find all of the exciting features, integrations and a quick tutorial on using the ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app in this app review.
- Beautifully designed orders popup with tons of customizations
- Sales pop notifications show only real orders
- Create 5-star reviews popups and show real positive feedback to improve engagement
- Boost sales and increase conversions
- Customize the order popup and FOMO notification style, look and feel, position, timing, pages to display
The ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App has a 4.9star rating and 193 reviews.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- 10k monthly visitors
- ProveSource branding (removable for $9/month)
- All features included
- Unlimited notifications
- 50k monthly visitors
- Removable branding
- All features included
- Unlimited recent orders sales pop up notifications, social proof and fomo
- 200k monthly visitors
- Removable branding
- All features included
- Unlimited recent sales pop up notifications, social proof, fomo and urgency
ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review
- Once the app is installed, you should be on the dashboard. You'll find the plan picker, ProveSource ads, affiliates program, help and install instructions in the top navigation menu. If you need any help, customer support is available via live chat and email, and the help centre offers tons of useful articles, so make sure you check it out.
You'll find the notification tab, conversion goals, performance, events feed, and app settings in the menu to the left.
To make your first website notification. Go ahead and click on the blue button that says New Notification. A new window popup should appear for notification creation. The first step is to choose the type of notification you want to show on your website. 5 options are available:
- Stream-Individual actions made by your clients
- Informational-Important points for your visitors
- Counter-total page visits, conversions or real-time visits
- Reviews-Show positive reviews from the other platforms such as FB or Google and
- The combo-The goal is to show a large number of visitors who took action on your shop.
Choose one, and you should be on the Track tab. First, you'll find the type of actions you want to track; two options are available Visits and Conversion. Pro-tip, choose Visits if you don't have a lot of conversion on your shop. Bigger numbers, better chance to make a sale.
- On the following pages, you can set the additional rules for tracking. Three options are available: Simple, contains and regex, and you can choose from.
You should be on the display tab; you should choose which pages your notifications would be shown on this page. Again for page filtering, you have Simple, contains and regex, and all pages. It is important to consult your favorite marketing person on this since this notification on the cart and checkout pages can distract your customers from finalizing the purchase. On the other side, it can push your customers into buying if it is done right.
Choose one and click on next.
- On the message and language tab. For notifications, 32 languages are available and using the button; you can turn on Right-To-Left Support then click on next.
Moving on to Customization, in the design section, the first step is to choose the position of your notification; most merchants place this notification in the bottom left. The live chat is probably well-positioned in the bottom right, but in the bottom left is not the best fit for your website; you can choose between bottom right, bottom centre, top right, and top left.
If you don't want to show this notification on mobile, toggle this button from off to on. You can also edit the text color and background.
The Next section is behaviour - here, you need to choose if you want to allow customers to turn off notification. Also, one nice feature, if you turn on a "clickable notification", your customer is redirected to another page. If you are running a sale, this can seriously boost your conversion rate. Paste the link to your discounted product and turn on "Open notification link in a new tab" since you don't want to distract your customer from another product.
In the Time Rules section, you need to set rules for your visits count. Four options are available, 24h, 7days, 30 days or all time and choose one.
The last step in the customization tab is to set display rules; the first step is to choose your notification frequency, you can show it once or multiple times and Minimum events to display - 0. Now it's time to set the duration of the notification. Also, in this section, you can hide the exact number of events for privacy reasons.
Once you're done on the customization tab, you're only left with the 6th tab, which is Launch. Click on Next, and you should be on the final tab. Just give your notification a name, and your social proof campaign is ready to be shown.
Back to the dashboard, your campaign should be active. You can see how it looks on your desktop preview.
Returning back to the dashboard to see what else you can do with this app.
- Click on New notification again and choose reviews. You can choose between Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, reviews.io and yotpo. Let's click on FB, and a notification should pop up asking, "Connect your Facebook account to proceed:" I would love to, but where?? Ok, skip that and let's add google instead. Just add place id, and click on Next. The display is the same as for combo notification; we will choose All pages and click on Next. There is nothing new on neither Message nor Customize tabs, so you should name this notification test review and click on launch.
Note that you can only show one notification at a time on a free plan, so be sure to check out how it looks by refreshing your store.
We fell in love with the ProveSource Social Proof Shopify app immediately after we tested it out. We loved that even on the free plan, you can make stunning and functional sales notification, and let's not forget that this app has an ads platform and affiliate program. Also, the Analytics tab gives you just enough details of the notification performance, including the number of visitors, impressions, ctr. Finally, in the Goals tab, you can set your own Conversion goals, so you know what areas you should improve.