ReCharge Subscriptions Shopify App Review 2022
Managing customer's subscriptions as an eCommerce store owner can be really tricky, especially as they are recurring payments that need to be monitored closely. Subscriptions are basically recurring payments charged to customers monthly.
With the ReCharge Subscriptions app, you can monitor your customer lifetime value by sustaining your buyer's relationship. However, Shopify stores do not have a built-in method of handling recurring payment charges, which is where the ReCharge App comes in.
In this app review, we have tested and tried out the ReCharge Subscriptions app as a tool for managing customer's subscriptions and how efficient it is.
- Automated Workflows
- Access To APIs To Customize Your Subscription
- Integrated With Shopify Payments
- Could Affect Speed Depending On How Installed
- 1% + $0.05 / Transaction As Extra Fee
- Order Management
- Subscription Billing
- Payment Management
- 1% + $0.19 / Transaction As Extra Fee
- Manage Orders
- Better Customer Portal
- Advanced Analytics
- Payment Management
With the ReCharge Subscriptions app, eCommerce businesses can enjoy an efficient method of maintaining their revenue stream by managing customers' subscriptions and recurring payments. The trick to maintaining buyer relationships and ensuring that customers remain even valuable to make the subscription process as seamless as possible.
By making the process of recurring payments a lot more seamless, your business would begin to see significant increases not only in revenue but also with customer engagement. This is what the ReCharge Subscriptions app aims to do.
The ReCharge subscriptions App supports major processors & methods like Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree by Paypal, and Active Merchant for payment processing. Credit cards like Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, SEPA, and iDEAL are also accepted as payment methods.
Using ReCharge Subscriptions, your customers can also manage their subscriptions via text or customer portal. Customer Portal or ReChargeSMS lets your shoppers manage their subscriptions online or on their phones.
The ReCharge Subscriptions app has received 4.7 stars with 256 reviews. The app's reviews note that this app efficiently helps with managing customer's subscriptions and the quick customer support offered by its developers.
ReCharge Subscriptions App Tutorial
- The ReCharge Subscriptions app can be found in the Shopify app store, and you would install it like any other app. Once integrated with your Shopify or Shopify Plus account, you would be immediately redirected to the start guide.
- Once the start guide loads, you would need to fill in your store details and after which you can go on to the "Add your first subscription product" page.
- The first step to doing this is to choose a product, after which you select how you intend to offer your subscription. You can offer a:
- One time & subscription or
- Once you choose a subscription model, the next step is to offer discounts and set the frequency of payment.
- Finally, publish the subscription, and you are good to go.
The ReCharge Subscriptions App includes a top navigation with
To customize your subscription widget, just click on the navigation panel and "Subscription Widget." Here you can change the text, language, default selected option, purchase options order, colors, links, and subscription details popup.
The ReCharge subscriptions app lets you customize your store to offer subscription products with only a few clicks. It requires no heavy customization, and you can start selling subscriptions within minutes of setting it up.
- To set up the Customer Portal, you can choose from any of the pre-built templates or create one completely from scratch. Subscribers can reply via text message to update their orders to include a one-time product, swap products, change their shipping address, and more using ReChargeSMS.
- ReCharge also offers quick and easy ways to raise your Average Order Value by allowing subscribers to combine one-time and subscription items in the same shopping cart.
One major concern about the ReCharge Subscriptions is its loading speed. However, our test runs showed that the Shopify store loads easily with almost no difference, only a few additional requests.
Using the ReCharge App, you can easily improve your Average Order Value while also increasing customer loyalty. Using this app, your customers can sign up for recurring payments to be charged overtime. You also enjoy being able to upsell products before customers check out of your store.
The ReCharge App is an excellent idea for multi-product stores looking to push less popular products. It is also a perfect fit for companies with subscription boxes and billing payments. However, it is a pretty expensive option when compared to its competitors, so you might want to look closely before making that final purchase.