Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
The goal of every Shopify store is to make sales, and to do is boosting conversions is very important. To increase your business conversions, you would need to reduce your customer bounce rate, and a great way to do this is to offer special offers bound to capture your customers' attention.
The Sales Pop Master app helps to solve your Shopify store conversion problems by increasing your checkout rate and boosting customer trust. This Shopify app is fitted with countdown timers, social proof sales notifications, coupon code wheel.
The Sales Pop Master Shopify app has been proven to be an effective marketing tool. This app automatically displays your recent sales notifications, showing customers on your site what others are buying and encouraging them to make the same purchases.
EcomExperts has created a detailed app review of the Sales Pop Master Shopify app, its best features, pricing, and a quick how-to tutorial on using this app.
- Countdown timer creates a sense of urgency among customers on discounted goods.
- Popup of Highlighted Products
- Countdown stock to show the number of products left.
- Pro sales box
- Social proof
- Sales pop,
- sales popup,
- All Reviews,
Sales Pop Master Shopify app has 4.7 stars on the Shopify app and over 4000 reviews, a large percentage of which are positive.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
$3.99 for Highlighted Products, Pro Sales Box, Buy It Now in Quick View, Cart Boost Sales, Countdown Cart within 30 days
- Show recent orders, products added to cart
- Countdown timer (1 campaign)
- Countdown stock
- Specific chart
- Yearly charge only $95.9 - OFF 20%
- Countdown timer (Unlimited)
- Cart boost sales
- Quick view
- Coupon code wheel(1000 views)
- Countdown cart
- Yearly charge only $143.9 - OFF 20%
- Coupon code wheel (Unlimited)
- Countdown timer (Unlimited)
- Quick view
- Countdown cart
- Yearly charge only $201.5 - OFF 20%
Sales Pop Master Shopify App Tutorial
- As usual, start by installing the Sales Pop Master app from your Shopify app store. Once installed, you'll be automatically taken to the dashboard of the app. There you'll be shown a welcome popup where the app creators explain the functions of this app.
On the dashboard. The dashboard looks ordinary; first, you'll find the progress bar; under it, there is an app analytics, a very detailed one with a pie chart. On the top navigation, there is a list of items:
- Sales Pop Settings
- Sales Boosting Tool
And if you click on More, you can find FAQ and Pricing.
- The first thing you'll do is to toggle the button and turn off notifications because you want to customize it before your customers can actually see it. Next, jump to the Sales Pop Settings tab.
On the settings page first, you'll find the sales pop types. You can choose to show Products added to the cart or orders. If you don't have a lot of sales, your best option is to select products added to the cart.
Your popups will show recent products that customers added to the cart, and the system will automatically update the 10 latest products. Now that you have text on the popup, here you can change the title, product name, time and language.
On the Sales Pop Master Shopify app, there are only 9 languages available. At EcomExperts, we can assist you with more than 9 languages.
Next in line is Layout: You can choose between 5 different options
- Mini Sales Popup - suitable for any image sizes
- Origin Sales Popup - again suitable for any image sizes
- Radius Sales Popup- this popup is suitable for most image sizes
- Round Sales Popup - same as for radius
- Square Sales Popup- Popup is suitable for product images that are large in size.
You can preview the layout before moving on to the design tab.
- In the design tab, you have the option to hide the display time of products added to the cart on the popups. You can choose to always hide the display time, or you can use the smart hide feature. Smart hide feature allows you to show "Only orders or products added to the cart with a timeless than the time below will be displayed on the popups.".
Next, you can also choose if you want to hide the close button and truncate the product name. You can then check both options and proceed to the color set.
You can choose between these preset colors, or you can manually change the title, background, product name color, product name decoration, and time color.
Also, in the design settings, you can change hover settings, hover product name color and hover product name decoration.
The design tab is finished, next is a countdown. In the countdown tab, you can choose from two options: countdown timer and countdown stock. For the countdown timer, you can choose if you want to automatically repeat the countdown timer when the time you set is gone, and also, you can change text, duration, and colors.
- If you are a paid user, you can also include a Quick view. When your customer clicks on the product name, a popup with a quick view mode about that product will show up immediately. This feature helps customers avoid being redirected to another page, focus on product details and boost sales. You can also preview how this looks.
Moving on to the settings window, you are only left with the display options. Here you can choose only to show popups about the product that your customer is viewing, and you can also show popups randomly. You can go on to play with the position of the notification, time rules, the number of notification shown per page, and you can choose on which devices you want to show your notification.
Sales Pop Master allows you to remove "Verified by Autoketing" from your notification, even on a free plan. Save this notification and return back to the website to see the changes you have made.
Sales Pop Master allows you to add a countdown timer and a countdown stock under the add to cart button on the product page, and also, with this app, you can enable the cookie bar.
We found the Sales Pop Master easy to install and set up. The notification design is beautiful, and extra features like quick view and cookie bar add more value to an already great app—no complaints from us at all.