Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
Email marketing has become a great marketing strategy for e-commerce store owners looking to boost conversions and generate leads.
Seguno: Email Marketing app for Shopify provides Shopify merchants with a tool for email marketing within their Shopify Admin. You can get started with Seguno in minutes, no need for scripts, and you get to save even more time with its automation.
Seguno provides you with customizable templates, one-click automations and best practices, all targeted at increasing your business’ sales by personalizing your marketing.
You can find all you need to know about the Seguno: Email Marketing app for Shopify in this app review curated by Ecom Experts.
- Sync Facebook leads in real-time.
- Trigger an automation when a product or any product in a collection is purchased!
- Design with Canva inside Seguno
- Custom newsletter email templates and multi-email automation.
- Automate product review request emails. If using Shopify Product Reviews, pull product ratings into your emails.
- Live countdown GIF to boost conversions.
- Works with Shopify Marketing! Create an email in a multi-channel campaign in the Marketing section.
- Customer tagged automation for wholesale customers, VIPs, etc.
Seguno: Email Marketing Shopify has a 4.8star rating on Shopify and 681 reviews, many of which are positive.
- Mailchimp (import contacts and keep status in sync for a smooth transition),
- Dynamic Banner Suite (grow your subscriber list with our email capture banner),
- Product Reviews,
- All Email Popup Apps,
- Facebook Leads
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Pre-built automations (single-email)
Unique discount codes
Top-notch support via chat/email
+$10/mo/extra 1,000 subs
Template store mostly free
Seguno: Email Marketing Shopify App Tutorial
- Once the app is installed, you should be on the app’s dashboard, which is simple and features the same design as Shopify admin, so in case you are not that technical, you will find your way around the app easily.
- On the dashboard, we have 6 options, the same ones as on the top menu navigation.
- Settings and
Under this, you can find app recommendations, you can include gif images, request product reviews, and in case you are using Product reviews by Shopify, you can display product ratings in the featured products, product list, and featured collection sections. You can also add a new testimonial section to highlight customer reviews about your brand or products.
- To create a Newsletter, click on the button that says create and a new window should open; fill in the title, subject, and the preview text.
- In the next step, you should choose your email template, featured product and collection, collection list, and blog post. The last step in this window is to choose if you want to include the discount. Click on create a newsletter, and that is it.
Back on the dashboard, you can find a preview of the email; you can check how it all looks on desktop, mobile, and tablet. Click on the Customize button to see how their customizer looks like.
So if you ever customized your store, this would be easy. Send the test email and see how it looks in the inbox. Click on actions and choose test email. In case you are not selling to the English speaking area, you would be able to translate your email here. Here is the test email; it is looking ok.
The last thing on the list is automation. Seguno allows you to automatically engage subscribers when joining and based on their actions, set up automatic follow up emails based on subscribers’ purchase activity, and you can also automatically engage subscribers when a tag is added to their customer profile.
Here you can change the content of your welcome email, set conditions and see some basic analytics. And that is it!
We ran a speed test to see how this app affects your store using our speed test tool Testmystorespeed.com before and after installing the Seguno- Email Marketing app. On our end, our demo shop didn’t slow down, we didn’t notice any additional requests, and our page size did not change significantly, so overall, this app won’t affect your store speed!
Our mobile test email looked excellent, buttons functioned properly, and it only took 2 minutes to create it.
Customer support is available via email and live chat. If you can’t wait for a response, you can always check out the help guide.