Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
Designing your online store, from landing page to checkout page, is a lot easier when you have help along the way.
The Shogun Landing Page Builder App for Shopify is just the help you might need to build your own Shopify store. Now, no need to worry; the Shogun Landing Page Builder Shopify App is more than just a landing page builder. Using this app, Shopify merchants can now build their product pages, blog, FAQ Pages & funnels.
Shogun Landing Page Builder App for Shopify features a customizable drag and drop page builder. It works with any Shopify theme, which means you can easily build new pages, funnels and edit your old ones with no stress.
Think of the Shogun Landing Page Builder App as your support theme holding your hand every step of the way. Shogun is located in more than six countries and a 24/7 customer support team to help you tackle any problems you might have.
The Shogun Landing Page Builder App for Shopify might be precisely what you need to customize your store's pages, and this app review should help you make your decision.
- Powerful product page editor
- Increased page speed and SEO optimization to boost conversions
- Robust elements Library
- Fully customizable page builder
- A/B testing, analytics tools
- Easy to use drag-and-drop editor
- Beautiful templates
- Detailed analytics to measure how your pages are performing
- Split-testing to optimize your pages
- Choose when to publish your pages with page scheduler
- Sync products between multiple stores
The Shogun Landing Page Builder App has a 4.8-star rating and 2399 reviews, applauding its great Support & service.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Publish 25 Pages
- Drag + Drop Page Builder
- All Page Types
- 30+ Page Templates
- Design by Screen Size
- SEO Controls
- Email Support
- Everything in "Build" Plus:
- 250 Pages
- Content Scheduling
- Multi-Site Content Sharing
- AB Testing
- Everything in "Measure" plus:
- 350 Pages
- Live Chat Support
- Data Collections
- Custom Elements
- Google Analytics,
- Adobe Typekit,
Shogun Landing Page Builder Shopify App Quick Tutorial
- Once you have installed the app and integrated it with your Shopify store, you'll be directed to the dashboard. To create a custom page, click on the purple button that says Create Page and a new window should pop up. Here you can choose from 4 types of pages:
- Product or
- Collection page
You can choose to start from the blank page or choose from the templates library on this page. You can filter templates by the type of page you want to build; there are quite a lot of them.
- Click on the Choose template, and here you should fill in the details of your new page. You can also choose if you want to include your theme's header and footer on this page.
- Click on Create Page, and you should be on the drag and drop builder! If you want to edit an element, just click on it and on the right, you can find the settings.
There are so many sections to choose add-ons from, and also, if you have coding experience, you can create your custom blocks. But you can choose from:
- Product Box
- Product Title, image, image gallery, price, variant, quantity, add to cart or product reviews
- You can add all kinds of different forms
- Social buttons and Structural blocks
Now your homepage is done, and you can publish it. Before you upload any image, try to optimize it. There are plenty of free tools to help you with this, and your store speed will improve a lot.
Click on the Save button on the right corner, and after that, publish. To set this page as your homepage, you need to go back to the dashboard, and from here, click on the three little dots. From the dropdown menu, simply click on Set as Homepage. Confirm, and you're done.
Next, reload your store to see the changes you have made.
We tested our store's speed using our free speed testing tool, TestMyStoreSpeed, to see how much impact the app had on our demo store field. We all know that every second matters, so be sure to test your site before and after installing the app.
For us, the number of requests did go up, but our home page was just the theme default. So with these additional requests, you got an announcement bar, slider, contact form, social icons, sign up form, and much more.
Also, page load time didn't change significantly, size did change, but we have unoptimized images, so probably that is the main source.
Overall, If you are careful with sections and optimizing your images, the Shogun page will load pretty quickly!
The Shogun Landing Page Builder App looks even better on mobile. In conclusion, Shogun functions perfectly on both desktop and mobile.