The Best Shopify SEO App? SEO BOOSTER APP - Honest Review
As an eCommerce store, the whole idea is for customers to easily find you online so they can patronize you. This is where SEO comes in; using the search engine, customers can easily find your store. The higher your store rankings, the easier your customers can find you and the more traffic your eCommerce store gets, which eventually leads to increased sales.
Using the SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app by Secomapp, Shopify store owners can now improve their website accessibility, and visibility as images of your website are inserted with alt-tags automatically. This app also helps you Google organic search traffic by organizing and protecting your site to improve your page ranking for free.
The next step is to figure out if the SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app by Secomapp is the best SEO app for your Shopify store, and this app review should help you.
Best Features of SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app
- Auto features that detect and fix SEO plus Google traffic issues
- Organize your data in a friendly way Google recommends with JSON-LD
- Auto-detect and eliminate negative factors with your store ranking and traffic (Duplicate content, broken and long links)
- Measure and give you insights about your website with authentic reports
The SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app has a 4.7-star rating on the Shopify app store and 1987 reviews, many of which are positive.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
SEO Booster- SEO Marketing Shopify app Review
- Start by installing and integrating the app with your Shopify store, after which you would be directed to the dashboard. On the dashboard, you'll find a list of things the app can improve as well as a FAQ. On the left, there is a menu navigation with the list of items:
- Audit your store
- Get help
There is a live chat in the bottom right corner in case you need help from an agent.
- On the homepage, you can move on to the optimize page to enable JSON LD. And in case you are wondering what JSON LD is -- it is basically a lightweight 'Linked Data' format. It is easy for humans to read and write. Google looks for JSON-LD, and rewards websites and webshops that serve JSON-LD data. Click on fix it, and your store is immediately optimized.
Next, click on the title, you can always change it if you want by clicking on the + button, and a new form will appear with additional settings.
Moving on to the description tag, which is an HTML attribute that provides a brief summary of a web page, the app can automatically generate it. Or you can do it manually, click on fix it.
Next in line is the sitemap. A sitemap is a file where you provide information about the pages, videos, and other files on your site and the relationships between them. The sitemap needs to be submitted, so click on submit, and we have the same process as we had on previous versions.
The next step is Google Analytics; here, you can connect Google analytics and google webmaster tool. Moving on, it's time for broken links; a broken link or dead link is a link on a web page that no longer works. Click on scan adjust where necessary.
Once this is done, you are done on the optimize page, so move on to see what you can do in audit your store. Click on audit your store in the left navigation menu, and here you can check your site with the google search engine. So click on scan and wait for the results.
Next, click on the Test in the left menu navigation, and you would be moved to a new page. On this new page, you can test JSON-LD. On the test page, you can test JSON-LD for store, blog, article and collection. Be sure to test your overall shop for JSON-LD integrity. Click on the blue button that says test, and a new window should appear. You'll be redirected to the google structured data testing tool. Validate it by clicking on this play button here. And if this tool doesn't find any problems, you can go back to the app and test other items.
The SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app is a mostly free app that saves time and manual work to ensure your Shopify store is SEO optimized.
However, some of the app functions do not work efficiently, and with improvements in this area, the app would be really awesome.
Also, there is no analytics or reports section which is a shame. And the only way you can check if this app works is by waiting for the real data from your visitors.