The Best Shopify SEO App? SEO BOOSTER APP - Honest Review
As an eCommerce store, the whole idea is for customers to easily find you online so they can patronize you. This is where SEO comes in; using the search engine, customers can easily find your store. The higher your store rankings, the easier your customers can find you and the more traffic your eCommerce store gets, which eventually leads to increased sales.
Using the SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app by Secomapp, Shopify store owners can now improve their website accessibility, and visibility as images of your website are inserted with alt-tags automatically. This app also helps you Google organic search traffic by organizing and protecting your site to improve your page ranking for free.
The next step is to figure out if the SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app by Secomapp is the best SEO app for your Shopify store, and this app review should help you.
- Auto Features: Detect & Fix SEO Plus Google Traffic Issues
- Organize Data In A Friendly Way Google Recommends With JSON-LD
- Auto-detect & Eliminate Negative Factors
- Website Authentic Reports: Measure & Give Insights
- Meta Tag Bulk Optimization
- Alt-text For 50 Products
- Broken Links
- Daily Support
- FREE PLAN Will Always Be Here
- Free Plan
- Auto Alt-text 500 Products And All Site Images
- Autopilot SEO Fixes
- Internal Links
- Duplicate Content
- Site Diagnosis
- Pro Plan
- Alt-text For Unlimited Products
- Long Urls
- Instantly Index New Pages
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Diagnosis
- Email Report
- 24/7 Support
- Start by installing and integrating the app with your Shopify store, after which you would be directed to the dashboard. On the dashboard, you'll find a list of things the app can improve as well as a FAQ. On the left, there is a menu navigation with the list of items:
- Audit your store
- Get help
There is a live chat in the bottom right corner in case you need help from an agent.
- On the homepage, you can move on to the optimize page to enable JSON LD. And in case you are wondering what JSON LD is -- it is basically a lightweight 'Linked Data' format. It is easy for humans to read and write. Google looks for JSON-LD, and rewards websites and webshops that serve JSON-LD data. Click on fix it, and your store is immediately optimized.
Next, click on the title, you can always change it if you want by clicking on the + button, and a new form will appear with additional settings.
Moving on to the description tag, which is an HTML attribute that provides a brief summary of a web page, the app can automatically generate it. Or you can do it manually, click on fix it.
Next in line is the sitemap. A sitemap is a file where you provide information about the pages, videos, and other files on your site and the relationships between them. The sitemap needs to be submitted, so click on submit, and we have the same process as we had on previous versions.
The next step is Google Analytics; here, you can connect Google analytics and google webmaster tool. Moving on, it's time for broken links; a broken link or dead link is a link on a web page that no longer works. Click on scan adjust where necessary.
Once this is done, you are done on the optimize page, so move on to see what you can do in audit your store. Click on audit your store in the left navigation menu, and here you can check your site with the google search engine. So click on scan and wait for the results.
Next, click on the Test in the left menu navigation, and you would be moved to a new page. On this new page, you can test JSON-LD. On the test page, you can test JSON-LD for store, blog, article and collection. Be sure to test your overall shop for JSON-LD integrity. Click on the blue button that says test, and a new window should appear. You'll be redirected to the google structured data testing tool. Validate it by clicking on this play button here. And if this tool doesn't find any problems, you can go back to the app and test other items.
The SEO Booster- SEO Marketing app is a mostly free app that saves time and manual work to ensure your Shopify store is SEO optimized.
However, some of the app functions do not work efficiently, and with improvements in this area, the app would be really awesome.
Also, there is no analytics or reports section which is a shame. And the only way you can check if this app works is by waiting for the real data from your visitors.