Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
Facebook Messenger Marketing is becoming a much more popular form of marketing. Research has shown that more people open their Facebook messages over their emails, which means that this is an efficient form of marketing. To use the second-largest social media platform, Facebook messenger, in your Shopify store marketing campaign, you'll need the right app to help you each step of the way.
The Facebook Messenger Marketing app by ShopMessage is a full-service marketing automation platform designed for Facebook Messenger. Using the ShopMessage Shopify app, you can now set up personalized messenger messages for your Shopify store customers.
Using the one-click subscriptions of this app, you can now grow your Messenger list by sending messages to improve your store's sales. If you are looking to use ShopMessage to manage your Shopify Facebook marketing, this app review will help you decide.
- Customizable Smart Popups
- M.Me Links shareable links
- Send to Messenger Plugin
- Order Update Plugin
- Click to Messenger Ads
- The ShopMessage Facebook Messenger Marketing app has a 4.6star rating and 128 reviews. Most of the app reviews are positive, noting that the app is easy to install, customize messages and integrate into your Shopify store.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
ShopMessage Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Tutorial
- Once the ShopMessage Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App is installed, you should be on the start guide.
- On the first page, you'll be asked to connect your Facebook Profile to ShopMessage. Just click on the Connect To Facebook button, and a new popup window will appear. Give necessary permission, and you'll be back to the start guide. Choose your business page and again click on the blue button below.
- The next step is reserved for rules for automatically collecting opt-ins. On this page, you can choose to reward your customers with discounts that will be sent to customers Facebook messenger. You can choose between 10, 20 or 30% off; simply choose from the drop-down menu. Also, you don't have to offer any discounts at all, just choose No discount from the same menu and click on Continue! You can always skip this start guide by clicking on the skip for now button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next tab, you can set rules for automatically sending messages to Facebook messenger. You'll find the types of messages on the left, and on the right, there's a live preview. Other options for types of messages will be available once you reach the dashboard, but here you have Cart Abandonment, Browse Abandonment, Order confirmation and shipping notifications. These four messages are the most commonly used, so keep them turned on.
- Other than turning on and off message, you can also preview and edit it right from the start guide. For the message, click on the preview, and a message will be automatically sent to your Facebook messenger, but you can see the message in the live preview on the right too. If you click on edit, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard.
- Click on continue, and you'll be on the payment tab, choose a plan, and you should finally be on the dashboard!
The Dashboard looks clean and easy to navigate; first, you'll see the progress tab, basically the things you went through already. If you scroll down, you can see campaign analytics, again very easy to navigate.
On the left, there's a navigation menu with:
- Growth Plugins
- Messenger Menu
- Live View
Also, if you are stuck, you can always contact support via live chat.
It's time to go to the website and see what you have done. It's time to see what else can be done with it and how much of the customization is available.
Go back to the dashboard and click on flows from the menu to the left. Again similar design as with the dashboard, first analytics, and right below it, you can see insights for every message type.
Click on the first message, and on the new tab, you can preview the message; just click on the preview button here. Click on the edit button, and a new tab appears. From here, you can change the flow of your message and add additional messages, and for us, the most important thing customization. So click on "…" and then edit.
On the message editor right now and to the left, there's a list of elements; you can add text, link, image, carousel, receipt, cart, video or attachment. On the right, there is a preview and if you want to edit any element from the preview, just click on it. The Facebook Messenger Marketing app for Shopify is easy to use but also a very powerful editor. Click on save and go back to the previous page.
You can also set or edit message triggers by clicking on the rules button here from this page.
Let's see what else this amazing app offers; go ahead and click on growth plugins from the menu to the left. Growth plugins are messages that will help you grow your existing messenger list.
- Go to the Messenger menu. Messenger menu is basically what the name says, additional buttons in the message sent to clients. Simply turn on this button here and add as many items as you want. Shop now, get help and manage notifications are recommended, so add them as well. If you want to add more items, just click on the Add menu item. Again click on Save, and you are all set.
- Also, this app allows you to track your site activity in the live view tab, and if you click on discounts, you can create or edit existing discounts.
- The Facebook Marketing Messenger app is amazing! It's very intuitive to set up and has a ton of powerful features. If you want to start growing your messenger club, we recommend this app.