- To start using the Smile.io app, search for it on your Shopify store. Next, click on installations, and once integrated, you can start using the Smile.io app.
Once added, the app automatically redirects you to the main dashboard, and a "Start Guide" option pops up. Using this start guide, you can:
- Convert customers to members
- Customize display
- Review program recommendations
- Select plan and
- Launch your program
At the top right corner of the start guide, the steps you have gone through are listed.
On the menu located at the left corner, there is a navigation guide:
- Integrations and finally
- Reward programs
- To create your first loyalty program, click the Home button and next enable customer accounts. Once customer accounts are enabled, Shopify starts to store password-protected information about the identity of a customer, their order history, and current order status.
- Next, it's time to customize your rewards panel. Here, you can try out different elements, including colors, shapes, and wallpapers, until you find something satisfactory.
With Smile.io, you can choose different positions and spacing for your desktop and mobile. When you upgrade to its premium plans, you can now add custom banner images and also remove smile branding.
- In the navigation, you can also customize different panel headers for visitors and members. With a premium plan, you can make your own account design, referrals, and points tabs.
- Next is your Launcher. The Launcher is where your customers can interact with your rewards program, which means that it must be visible on your website. It is vital that your Launcher is visible on your site so customers can easily discover, join and engage with your program.
You can choose between three different Launcher layouts for your program:
- An icon with text
- An icon only
- Text only
- Smile.io also features powerful on-site reminders to ensure customers continually boost their points spending and reward usage. These reminders are called "Nudges," which reminds customers to use the benefits they have earned as a member of your rewards program. Each nudge includes a Message which reminds them that they have program benefits they can add to their purchase. It also includes an "Action," which is a secondary Nudge that contains a reward code they can use in their cart.
- Using Smile.io, you can also notify customers about their earned points automatically. To check insights on the Program members, Points transactions and Referral purchases, simply check the analytics tab.
- On the premium account, you can go an extra step to integrate your favorite marketing tools with Smile.io. You have a pick from more than 20 email service providers, review apps as well as other online marketing tools.
- To edit earning and spending rules and also see the latest points activities, just click on points in the left navigation menu. You can add or edit rules with no restrictions, even on the free plan.
Smile.io referral program allows you to customize rewards and sharing options all from your Shopify store's dashboard.
What is Smile.io App?
If you want your customers to keep coming back for more, then you have to give them something worthwhile to keep them engaged. Smile.io distinguishes themselves as the world's largest reward program provider with over twenty-five thousand (25,000) active reward programs, fifty million (50m) participating members, and one hundred (100) partner agencies.
Using Smile.io, you can change your business's overall course by rewarding your partners, ensuring they remain committed to your brand and even refer your business to their friends and family.
With these loyalty programs, you can encourage customer engagement, ensuring that they stick with you forever. With Smile.io, you get to cut back on the costs of customer acquisition instead boosting their retention using referrals, points, exclusive offers, and many other loyalty rewards.
You also save more on unpredictable, expensive ads instead of creating a much more powerful structure. Smile.io lets you boost sales using your existing customer base through referrals, interactive pop-ups, points, campaigns.