Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
The Spently Email Marketing Shopify App allows you to build your customer trust by creating a consistent brand experience from your website to your emails. Using its drag and drop builder, you can now customize your shopify notification emails including the logo, color, layout, and social links for your email to match your brand.
While customers might not opt for email marketing, they would still need notification emails on their order confirmation, Shopify POS receipts, Pickup and delivery notices, and so much more. Using this insight, you can boost sales by ensuring your email marketing strategy is tailored with insights from the open rates of your store.
The Spently Email Marketing Shopify App might be the best app for your customized notification emails, and EcomExperts has compiled a detailed app review to help you decide if this app works for you.
Shopify Notification Emails - Leverage event-based upsells, discounts, and referral components to tailor customer-specific interactions from the emails with the highest open rate — your Shopify notification emails.
Automated Follow-up Emails - Follow-up with your customers automatically after every purchase, shipment, or abandoned checkout within time-frames you specify. Once your auto follow-up flows are set up, you can kick back and let Spently send the emails for you at the right time.
Analytics Dashboard - Measure the performance of your email notifications and conversions generated through marketing components. So you can continue to adjust and improve them for best results. Get insight into the opens, clicks, and ROI from your Shopify notification emails including your auto follow-up sequences.
Email Template Builder - Coding emails can be time consuming, and technically challenging; that’s why we did it for you — all you have to do is drag and drop. You can customize any of the themes within our template builder to match your Shopify store theme and brand colors.
The Spently Email Marketing Shopify App has 4.9 stars and 515 reviews on the Shopify app store.
- Bold Product Options,
- ShopPad Infinite Options,
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Up to 50 monthly orders
- Up to 3 Shopify notification sets
- Unique discount codes
- Personalized recommendations
- Analytics dashboard
Up to 500 monthly orders
- Everything in STARTER +
- Unlimited notification sets
- Follow up emails
- App integrations
- Remove Spently branding
- Sync past purchases
Up to 1,000 monthly orders
- Everything in ESSENTIAL +
- Priority email & phone support
- Quarterly strategy review
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
Up to 5,000 monthly orders
- Everything in GROWTH +
- Monthly strategy review
- Tailored email design
- White-glove setup & updates
- Extended reporting history
Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Tutorial
- Once you have installed the Spently Email Marketing Shopify App, you should be on the account creation window. Fill in the usual stuff, your username, email, and password. Once these details are filled in, you should be on the app dashboard; in case you don’t have time to set up the app by yourself, you can always request help from the Merchant Success Manager.
The first step is to upload your logo, and here on this window, you can change your brand colors. The app will automatically detect the colors from your website, but you can always change them within the builder.
The Spently Email Marketing Shopify App allows you to add your social links, 10 in total, and on the next window, the app will recommend a theme for your emails, but you can also explore others.
- Let’s see what you can find if you click on Explore Others. You can choose between 6 different themes; all 6 looks very good, which might be a tough choice.
The template builder is split into 4 parts. On the left, you can choose which email you want to customize, order, shipping, and customer emails, and we will start with the Order confirmation. This is pretty easy to use drag and drop builder, and you can create a real art piece out of your email templates. So many merchants are missing the opportunity to customize their Shopify notification email, and those emails have a great open rate. Everyone opens their order confirmation emails.
Spently Email Marketing Shopify App allows you to add a navigation bar, custom links, discounts, custom HTML, pdf invoice, tracking link and much more. It is a really easy to use editor, and you can turn your store emails into real marketing opportunities.
Back to the app, export these templates to Shopify, click on the button, give a name to your email template, and you should be on the new tab.
For each email template, there are 4 similar steps. To use the Order Confirmation template. The first step is to copy the email template to your clipboard and then go to the Shopify email notification settings. Here you should delete the existing code and just paste the new one. Check out how it looks and if you are impressed, just repeat the process for all the emails and start selling more.
On the app dashboard, it looks nice and clean, and there is a navigation on the left with the list of items:
- The dashboard - the page we are currently on
- Store Emails - You can customize all your templates here
- Follow Up Emails - These event-based emails help you Recapture sales by reminding customers what they’ve left behind and encourage them to complete their purchase
- Newsletters - Don’t get too excited; Spently actually doesn’t offer newsletters; this is an ad for Omnisend, very clever
- Usage & Plans
Everything is well organized, and analytics are detailed.
Using our free speed test tool, testmystorespeed.com, we analyzed all pages before the app was added and after so we can easily compare it in the history section. We didn’t see any additional requests, and page size didn’t change significantly.
Customer service is available via live chat. Click on the chat icon and send them a message.