Spocket EU/US Dropshipping Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Dropshipping is getting even popular as a sales method in recent times, particularly for online stores. Dropshipping is a retail method where a store sells a product to a customer purchased from a third party seller who then delivers directly to the customer.
In this app review, Ecom Experts would be reviewing one of the most popular Shopify dropshipping apps, Spocket: EU & US Drop Shipping by Spocket. Our review focuses on the best features offered by Spocket dropshipping app, it's competitors, pricing; we even added a how-to tutorial on using the app.
The Spocket: EU & US Drop Shipping by Spocket app features include:
- Highest discounts and wholesale pricing up to 30-60%
- Auto-update of products, making sure your store sells only products in stock.
- Dropshipping with faster shipping.
- One-click to fulfill orders.
- Sample orders to test out products.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Branded invoicing.
- 24/7 customer service
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
You should note that external charges may apply, which are billed by an external provider and would not reflect on your Shopify invoice.
- This plan is for entrepreneurs who want to browse Spocket's Catalogue of products.
- This plan is for entrepreneurs who want to start their business, giving them access to unlimited orders and other necessary features.
- This plan is for entrepreneurs who are in the growth phase. You will have access to Spocket's premium products and branded invoicing.
- This plan is for entrepreneurs who are in the scaling phase. You will have access to 10,000 premium products to build your Empire.
WHAT IS SPOCKET: EU & US DROPSHIPPING BY SPOCKET?
Spocket offers dropshipping services with dropshipping suppliers from the US, EU, Canada, Australia, and even more. Shopify store owners enjoy access to dropshipping discounted products enjoying higher profits, real-time inventory update, and automated order processing using this app.
The Spocket app has received a 4.6 rating with 2352 reviews. Most reviews on the website cite fast shipping, quality products, and ease of use.
- AliExpress dropship
CARTHOOK APP TUTORIAL
- Start using the Spocket app by installing it; once the app is installed, launch it and start navigating the app dashboard.
- On the dashboard, you'll be greeted with walkthrough tips on how to make use of the app.
- The navigation panel is located on the left side of the dashboard and their filtering options at the top of the page.
In the sidebar, we have:
- Product search, page we are currently on
- Import List
- My Products and
- My orders
Also, in the lower part of the sidebar, you can find the Help Center, a shortcut to your shop, and app settings. In case you need assistance from the Customer support, you can do that via live chat.
This app differs from the competitors with their supplier base. Most of the other apps intended for dropshipping are offering goods from Chinese suppliers, but with this app, you can sell goods from mostly US and EU suppliers. There are also a few suppliers from Australia and New Zealand if that is your target market.
Back to the filtering, you can find products by typing keywords in this field here, or you can filter all products by category, price, location, and supplier. Under this filter bar, you can find the suggested filter if you are out of ideas. Overall great and intuitive design.
- Choose a category from the drop-down menu.
- To filter from among the drop shoppers, click the "select by location" button to choose where you want to ship from. Next, put in the location you ship your product to.
- In case you cannot find a supplier, you can just view all offers and choose from there.
- You should note that you would have to take your own product images and create your own product description. However, you can find the product image and description on Spocket. You'll also see the product's shipping location, supplier's name, listing price, and retail price. Retail price is basically suggested a price; you can change it if you want.
- Underpricing, you'll find the "add to import, Open Product variations, and Order Samples.
Having the ability to order Samples before actually adding the product to your shop is a great feature. Not only can you make quality control, but you can also take professional pictures before adding the product to your shop. You need to be at least on the Empire plan to see how it looks.
Finally, the last step is the shipping location, processing time is 1-2 business days, and if your customers are US based, they will need to wait for 1-3 business days, and they would pay 15$ for shipping this product and 10$ for every additional product in the same order, which may be confusing. Worldwide takes 15-30 business days, with the shipping cost a lot more expensive than the actual product. Once you found the product or products you want to sell in your store, just click on the green bar that says Add to import list. And when you're satisfied with your choice of products, you can import them to your Shopify store and start making money!
However, the suppliers' location in the Spocket app is limited as most of the suppliers are located in the US, and shipping outside the US is very pricey.
Spocket doesn't also include the costs of customs duties and taxes in the overall product cost as these costs vary across countries. This would have to be factored into your bottom line before selling the products.
If you like this app and decided to give it a try, we highly suggest you test this app for free before spending your hard-earned money on their paid plans. A simple google search told us it is not easy to get a refund if you are not satisfied with the app.
But overall, from our perspective, this is a really good app, and some of our clients made serious money from it.