Stamped.io Product Reviews & UGC - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Using the Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app, Shopify store owners can show customer reviews on their stores. These customer reviews are an excellent boost for a brand as it increases customer trust, urging them to buy from your store based on reviews left by other customers.
The Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app for Shopify is a great way to boost your store's sales using reviews. To do this, the app collects products, videos, site reviews, photo reviews, and check out reviews, all of which are bound to increase social proof and conversions.
These reviews increase your site's traffic by pushing them to Google and social media.
As a Shopify business owner looking for an app to generate reviews to be seen on the front page or at key decision-making times, then this app review is right for you. EcomExperts has created a detailed app review of the Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app for Shopify considering its pricing, ratings, and a quick tutorial on how to use this app.
Best Features of Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC Shopify App
- 1-Click setup
- Truly mobile-optimized responsive and works with any theme
- 10+ on-site display widgets - Carousel, Side Drawer, All Reviews page, more!
- 100% customizable to fit your brand - Your own logo, colors, fonts, layout
- Moderation - You choose which reviews get published
- Commenting - Public or private comment on reviews
- Add customer attributes (e.g. fit, age, waist, more)
- Free-text search - Let your customers search reviews
- Topics filter - Filter reviews by Topic
- Smart Reminders - Add reminders with a different message, subject
- Multi-lingual support - Available in English, French, German, and 15+ languages
- Product Groups - Share reviews between similar products
- Social reviews sharing - Go viral with positive reviews
- SMS review requests
- GDPR Compliant
- Google Shopping Reviews - Reviews on Product Listing Ads
- BazaarVoice Reviews Syndication to Walmart, Target and more
- Smart Reviews Banners Creation Tool
- Watermark customer photos
- Retargeting Ads
- Better SEO ranking
The Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app for Shopify has a 5.0-star rating and 4932 reviews, many of which are positive, citing ease of use, customization functions and excellent customer service.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- 50 orders/month
- Reviews & Rating widgets
- Social Sharing
- Rich Snippets
- Smart Reminders
- 10+ Display Widgets
- 3 Days Free-Trial
- 200 orders/mth
- Free $19 SMS Credits
- Photo Reviews
- Checkout Reviews
- Customer attributes (fit, age, waist)
- 3 Days Free-Trial
- 500 orders/mth
- Free $39 SMS Credits
- Smart Product Upsell
- Facebook Reviews
- Apps + Messenger Integration
- Smart Banners
- 3 Days Free-Trial
- 1,500 orders/mth
- Free $99 SMS Credits
- Video Reviews
- A.I. Sentiment Analysis
- Google Shopping Reviews
Stamped.io Shopify App Tutorial
- Once you have installed the Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app and integrated it with your Shopify store, you would be redirected to a start guide. On the first page, you have to select the type of your shop. Click NEXT, and you'll be on the customization tab. From here, you can customize the brand, question and email starting with the brand/product name, choose a logo and select your colors.
- Once this is done, on the Question Customization tab, you can change the questions sent to your customers after their purchase using the Basic text editor. Heading on to the Email customization tab. You need to fill out the sender's name, email for replies, and the subject of your message on this tab. You can definitely customize these questions according to your preference to make them even more meaningful and catchy for the customers. Once this is done, you can then send a Test Message to see how it looks like, then click on next to continue.
- On the plan picker tab, you can choose from any of the pricing options. After which, click on the red button. The final step is to Review Request Emails, and stamped.io allows you to import reviews from the past 120 days. This helps solidify the reviews and makes it much more reliable when people are seeking to find feedback about a product that they think may not stand well upon usage. Click on Complete, and you'll be directed to the dashboard.
The dashboard looks nice, divided into 3 parts. On the right, you would find app activity, the center part is for recommendations, and on the left, you have a menu that includes:
There is a live chat button on the bottom right if you need help from customer support. Now, you can go on to look at recommendations and customize your review widget.
- Click on customize the main widget here, and you'll be taken to the widget editor tab, on the left where you have Navigation, basically general app settings, similar to Loox. And on the right, you have a customization tab with Live preview.
- For the First step, try the customization section. Here you can choose from 25 languages, sort and loading type. There is no limit on the number of reviews per page, and set your theme color. If you click on Show All Customization options, this section will expand with Word limit, verified badge color and also enable you to turn features on and off, such as for
- Photos Summary
- Sort options
- Recommended Percentage
- Reviews Tab
- Customer's Avatar
The next section is design. Here you have six options and save.
Be sure to check the display and email widgets quickly, and after that, you can put this app to the test. Click on the Display widget on the left, and you'll be taken to a new tab. It looks different from the main widget. From here, you will be able to customize fully:
- Full Page
- Visual Gallery
- Wall Photos
- Top Rated
- Side Drawer
- Site badge
- Instagram Feed
- Checkout Comments
To customize the email widget, you'll need a Premium Membership, and if you choose that, you would be able to add badges and reviews directly in your email. Don't forget to install the widget in your theme by clicking on the install widget, and now you can test the app.
Be sure to check the stars, how the review form looks and the Thank you message. You can also customize the Thank you message.
Our favorite feature of the Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app is that with it, you don't only get reviews, but you can also view your net promoter score( basically, this is the measure of how happy the customers were with your overall brand) checkout comments, and Instagram curation. The Analytics tab offers more than enough insights about your current campaigns. If you go to the Marketing tab, you can even make Facebook and Instagram Ads.
The Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC app is an excellent tool for those who really want to boost sales and are willing to spend bucks on these ADS. This will enable you to integrate your business into these Social media platforms. Overall great app, really great! It's user friendly and looks usable even for those who are not really tech-savvy.
The One thing we, however, didn't like about this app is the design. While the design is good and the app has a lot of features, somehow, we got lost in it. Going deep into the app, you can do a lot with more, which makes running a business a breeze just like a walk in the park.