Tidio Live Chat Shopify App Review and Tutorial
Live chats are a great way to engage with customers while they browse through your store. Using this live chat feature, you can engage with customers, upsell products, answer any questions they might have, or even explain to them further. This feature ensures that you are always available for every customer that "walks" through your store, in turn reducing bounce rates.
You can infuse this Live chat option on your Shopify store using the Tidio Live Chat by Tidio LLC. Ecom Experts has done a total review of the Tidio Live Chat app for the Shopify store, its best features, pricing, and competitors.
- Instant response to customer queries
- e-mail and Messenger integration
- 24/7 dedicated tracking and bots
- Customizable widgets
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Up to 3 operators for a lifetime
- Live Chat
- Messenger Integration
- Email Integration
- iOS & Android App
- 100 Chatbot Triggers a month
$10 for any further operator
- Live Typing Preview
- Live Visitor List
- Viewed Pages
- All Basic Plan Features
- From 1,000 to Unlimited Chatbot Triggers/month
- Google Analytics,
The Tidio Live Chat app by Tidio LLC has 4.7 stars on the Shopify store and 1069 reviews. Reviews cite excellent customer service, excellent live chat feature; however, some reviews note that using higher chatbots requires more money which could be a turn-off.
What is Tidio Live Chat ?
Tidio is a live chat app that allows you to fit all your live chat, email, and Messenger communication in one panel. Tidio Live Chat allows you to use intelligent bots to reclaim abandoned carts and increase sales by reacting to your customers' behaviour.
Using Tidio Live Chat, you can increase customers' satisfaction by boosting sales by merging live chats, bots, and marketing automation to meet your Shopify store demands. You also do not have to be online round the clock to use the Tidio Live Chat, as the app comes with bots that can check product availability, inform about delivery status, and give the estimated delivery time only transferring to an operator when faced with an issue.
Tidio Live Chat App Tutorial
- The first step to using Tidio Live chat is to add the app to your Shopify store.
- Once this is uploaded, the next step is to configure your live chat, starting with the customer service agent's name and their avatar. Once this is complete, you can go on to choose the color of your chat window to match that of your brand and next select a language. The next step would be to input your account info, website address, email country, and industry. Be sure to read through the terms and conditions before clicking "continue" to move to the next step.
- You can choose from any of the two options for greeting your customers on the Chatbot setup page: Discount code in exchange for the email or just a warm greeting.
- Next, move on to edit your welcome message and promo code, then click continue.
The Tidio live chat app features a minimalist navigation menu: Conversations, dashboards, chatbots, visitors, contacts, channels, analytics, and app settings.
- Finally, set your offline hours and return to the app settings page.
Once this is done, you have completed the first stage of setting up your Tidio Live Chat.
Moving to the next stage, App customisation, you can customise the app to match your needs.
- Starting with notifications on the app settings page, you can test different sounds for Incoming Visitor, New Chat Request, and New Message. Choose from any of the 10 options available.
- Next, for email preferences, with Tidio, you can choose to receive an email when a user contacts you outside working hours. This is to ensure that you don't miss any customers by leaving them unattended to. Then choose your do not disturb hours.
- You can edit your preferences on the left menu at the beginning of the page by clicking on it. On the preferences tab, you can change your shop's region, enable and set the frequency of reports if you would like it daily, every 3 days, every week, or monthly. You can also ban customers from using the chat using this tab.
If you need to add another operator, just go back to the account tab, click "operators," and click the blue button that says "add an operator." Input the operator's name and email, create a password, and you are good to go.
- To set up integrations, go to integrations and choose from any of the integrations made available.
- To set up quick responses, you can choose from any of the premade quick responses. Alternatively, you can also change the quick responses to any that fits your brand. Click the blue-button that says "Add," then add your quick response. To delete any of your quick responses, just click on the red button that says "delete.".
You can respond to customers using Desktop and mobile 3 apps, just download the app and install it. To see insights about your chatbot messages, click on "chatbot." To add more chatbots, just click on add another bot, and you can choose from a range of different chatbots, or you can add one from scratch.
In the next tab, you can find the visitors on your site, and in the contacts tab, you can find the clients who used the live chat.
On the channels tab, you can play around with the design of the Tidio live chat widget. You can change almost everything, from the position of the widget, colors, text, appearance on both mobile and desktop, plenty of languages are available, you can really change the look and feel of your app. Also, you can enable the sidebar in case you want to increase the visibility of your live chat.
Tidio also allows you to connect your Facebook account. Just click on the blue button that says "Connect your Facebook account" and choose the page you want to connect the app with. Give necessary permissions and click on save changes. For analytics, click on analytics; here, you can see all of the operators' insight, and that is it.
Do a final test check on how it works on your website, making sure to check your greeting message, sound, and hello test.
While live chat features are often free, with Tidio, you need to pay for them. Another point to note is that users are required to enter their email addresses to use live chat with Tidio, which may prevent some of them from using the feature. Also, the admin interface for Tidio is also a little buggy; it may crash, causing you to miss messages occasionally.