40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
If you are tired of using multiple apps just to keep your store better, then the Vitals App from Shopify is just what you need.
Maintaining your Shopify store can be tedious, especially since you need different apps from different developers. In some cases, these apps do not integrate with each other, and in the long run, the result of this might be a Frankenstein store where apps do not sync together, making the store’s display unprofessional and slow.
This is why it is crucial to have a single master app that integrates the functions of all apps to benefit your store, and this is precisely what VITALS does.
VITALS: 40+ Apps in One by Vitals is a Shopify app that doubles as an all-in-one sales and marketing platforms through which eCommerce store owners can grow their stores. Using this app, Shopify merchants enjoy access to 40+ apps, all of which contribute greatly to the optimization and growth of their stores.
So, think of it this way, instead of installing and paying for different apps, you can get all of them for the price of one app. In this app review, we will explore the benefits of the Shopify app, focusing on its features to help you decide if this app is the right one for you.
- 40 apps with different functions and purposes
- No limit on what you can upsell
- No limit on the products; you can upload
- Unlimited cross-sell programming, including pre-orders from your shop
- No limit on the Facebook Pixels you can create and integrate
- Maximum of 500 email request for product reviews
- Includes Cloudfare caching to make your website load faster
- Supports more than 160 currencies
- Increase revenue by reducing app fees and optimize your store
- Single point of support
- No app conflicts
When we are speaking about rating, Vitals Shopify App has the perfect 5.0 out of 5 scores based on amazing 2229 reviews. Perfect 5 star rating speaks for it's self, but users are praising this app for it's functionality, ease of use and improved speed.
What Apps Do You Get with VITALS
With the VITALS: 40+ Apps in One by Vitals app, you get access to over forty apps and while we can’t name them all, here are some of the most interesting ones:
- Product Reviews
- Backup & Multiple Facebook Pixels
- Sales Notifications
- Volume Discounts
- Instant Search
- Shipping Information
- Spin-the-Wheel Gamified Pop-Up
- Sticky Add to Cart
- Email Collection Bar
- Free Shipping Bar
- Related Products
- Countdown Timer Bar
- Currency Converter
- Product Bundles
- Countdown Timer & Stock Scarcity
- Description Tabs
- All-in-One Chat
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
Purchase add-ons to send more automatic review requests or record more visitor replays.
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- All current and future apps included:
- 24/7 heroic support via email and chat
VITALS: 40+ Apps in One Shopify App Tutorial
- To use the VITALS: 40+ Apps in One Shopify app, you need to install the app in your Shopify store. You can do this while the other apps are still installed then you can remove them one by one as you program their counterparts in the Vitals app.
- You can test the VITALS: 40+ Apps in One app for free for 30 days, and once your free trial is over, your monthly subscription will start. To be honest, 30 days should be enough to test all 40 of the apps. In reality, you may not even need all 40 apps—it all depends on your marketing strategy.
For example, you may be operating a one-product store. In this case, you do not need the cross-sell and upsell apps if you sell online. What you need is the feature that reduces your abandonment rate or the Facebook Messenger app. Therefore, you do not need to test the cross-sell function anymore.
The same thing goes with the announcement bar. If you do not like bars on top of your web pages, then you do not have to test this feature. The installation works in the same way as other apps do. Once you activate it, you can start using the functionalities right away.
The VITALS: 40+ Apps in One app is a great money and time saver enhancing store speed by including all of the most useful features of different apps into one app. VITALS: 40+ Apps in One app is an excellent investment for Shopify merchants who use a bunch of apps that cost more than $30 monthly. However, you should skip this app if you’re not using too many apps.
We have to note that some people complain about having a hard time setting up the app, but Vitals has amazing CS, and you will get an answer in 15 minutes, 24/7. Also, some apps in Vitals have limited features, which is reasonable for this price range. It is up to you to decide if you want to give up some features to save money and make money.