WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
Creating a great customer experience for customers is one target many Shopify store owners set for themselves. This is because a happy customer equals more sales which in turn equals more money for your store. Now, how do you keep your customers happy? By being available to listen to their every demand.
Using the Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart app by SuperLemon, Shopify store owners can now reduce their cart abandonment rates by chatting with their customers using Whatsapp. The Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart app for Shopify allows merchants to provide customer support using the Whatsapp Chat button. You can also increase referral sales through the Whatsapp Share button.
Using this app, you can now automate cart recovery and Whatsapp marketing by also including discounts. The Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart app for Shopify also lets you send customers their order confirmation, order tracking details and Cash on Delivery notifications using Whatsapp CRM.
Looking for more information about the Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart app for Shopify to decide if it's right for you? Then it would be best if you continue reading our review of this app.
Best Features of the Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart App
- Free trial
- All in one Whatsapp Plugin for Shopify
- Whatsapp chat and share button
- Automated and customizable Whatsapp message templates
The Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart App has a 4.7-star rating and 748 reviews on the app store. Most reviews of the app on the Shopify app store are positive; however, you can find a few one-star ratings in the mix.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Unlimited WhatsApp Chats
- Unlimited WhatsApp Numbers
- Greetings Widget
- Online/Offline hours
- WhatsApp Share Button
- 50+ Premium Button Designs
- AUTOMATED & Manual WhatsApp messages
- Abandoned Cart Recovery
- Order Confirmation + Tracking
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Verification
Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart Shopify App Tutorial
- The Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart App needs first to be installed on your Shopify store, after which you would find the WhatsApp chat settings. To enable WhatsApp chat, you must first configure your live chat.
The first step to do this is to fill in your phone number, choose your country code and write your WhatsApp phone number. In case you don't know your country code, just click on the question mark on the screen, and you will be taken to the list of all country codes.
If you are a paid user, you can also set your Do Not Disturb (DND) hours here and during DND hours, the chat button will be hidden.
- The next section is reserved for the configuration of Your CTA button and pre-filled message. First in line is a button, click on the change design button, and a new window should appear.
Here you'll find six basic designs; you can choose if you only want to show button or if your theme allows, you can add button and text. If you are a paid member, then you have more options, click on save, and now it is time to configure your chat button text.
While the Pre-made text is "chat with us", you can customize it to suit your taste; you can also edit the message body text and then jump to the greetings widget. We should also mention that this app allows you to include the current page URL in the message, so when the customer contacts you, you know exactly where he or she encountered a problem.
- Next, it's time to customize your Greeting widget. This feature is available in the pro plans, and in case you choose to upgrade, you can greet your store visitors with customized title and help text in the greetings widget, and there are two templates to choose from.
Moving on to the advanced settings section, here you can play with button display, chat position and chat sizes. Save your work by clicking on the button, and your WhatsApp chat is automatically enabled.
Reload your store to see the changes you have made. You can also try using this app on mobile and desktop.
- From the sidebar on the left, click on CRM. This feature is also available on paid plans, and basically, the app sends automated CRM messages using message templates approved by WhatsApp. Only 3 languages are available, which is a little bit disappointing since most of the apps offer like 35 languages on a free plan, but you can only choose from English, Portuguese, and Spanish. Also, WhatsApp requires an explicit opt-in to send an automated message to anyone, so this is the window where you can configure your opt-in widget.
Now you need to set up automated abandoned cart recovery. Here, messages will be sent automatically whenever the app detects an abandoned cart in your shop. You can change the message that will be sent to your customer on WhatsApp, but also you can include a discount as an extra incentive to recover abandoned cart.
If you just started your Shopify business and don't have a lot of customers yet, you can choose the Prime plan, and instead of automated, you can send messages manually, which will take you some time, but you have a chance to truly connect with your customers while recovering your abandoned carts.
Finally, jumping to the WhatsApp Share Settings. WhatsApp share adds the Share button on your Shopify store, which allows your customers to share your store's content from the app directly. You can choose to edit the text template, then finally enable it. Also, double-check to see the changes you have made.
We enjoyed testing out Whatsapp Chat and Abandoned Cart App and would recommend that Shopify store owners integrate it with their store. The limited languages available are a little turn-off, but there might be a few changes to that in future.
Also, you cannot fully customize the templates in this app as they are all premade.