Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
Keep your Shopify store customers coming back for more by creating the best loyalty program and points rewards system for them. To do this, you need a great app and Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App by Swell Rewards might just be what you need.
The Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App allows Shopify merchants to boost their brand loyalty and referrals through loyalty programs and rewards. Formerly Swell Rewards, the Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App provides Shopify business owners with all they need to customize their own brand loyalty programs by offering incentives on referrals, social engagements, and so much more.
Using the Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App, you can increase your customer engagement retention and their overall lifetime value by customizing your own VIP Tiers loyalty program.
There's so much more to learn about the Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App, and this app review by EcomExperts is here to help you every step of the way.
- Customized Referral Program
- Increase engagement with VIP tiers
- Integrate your Email Service Provider
- Campaign scheduling
- Customize a points system
- Launch a customized and on-brand loyalty program in just minutes without any code
- Create a Paid Membership like Amazon Prime, and offer exclusive member benefits to increase upfront cash flow and maximize lifetime value
The Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App is quite popular as a tool for creating loyalty programs, with 4.7 stars on the Shopify app store and over 2000 reviews, a large number of which are positive.
- Run Sales Easily: Disco Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Customer Surveys for Your Shopify Store Using Enquire Labs: Honest App Review and Tutorial
- Create Email and SMS Push Notifications: Firepush Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Reduce Shopify Cart Abandonment Rates: Abandonment Protector App Review and Tutorial
- Live Shopping For Shopify: Baaz Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Customer Trust: Free Trust Badge Master App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Use Gift Cards for Your Loyalty Program: Rise.ai Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Personalize Your Shopify Homepage: DataCue App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Facebook Messenger Marketing: ShopMessage App Review and Tutorial
- Create Shopify Wishlists: Wishlist Plus App Review and Tutorial
- Best Shopify Web Push Notifications App? Push Monkey App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Currency Converter: Best Currency Converter App Review and Tutorial
- Print On Demand Dropshipping Products: Printful Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Shopify Notification Emails: Spently Email Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell on Shopify: Simile |Similar Upsell Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Build A Customer Loyalty Program: LoyaltyLion App Review and Tutorial
- Sumo: Boost Conversion & Sales App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Social Proof: ProveSource Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Your Shopify Store’s SEO: Smart SEO Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Improve Facebook Marketing Using Recart FB Messenger Marketing app
- Create Custom Product Options Using App: Bold Product Options for Shopify Review
- Smart Push Marketing Shopify App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Create Custom Metafields: Metafields Custom Field Master Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Customize Your Announcement Bar: Quick Announcement Bar Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- 40+ Sales Booster Apps In 1: VITALS Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Auto-schedule Social Media Posts: Facebook Instagram AutoPostr App Review and Tutorial
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Upgrade to Silver required with more than 100 orders
- 10+ Rewards Campaigns
- Powerful Referral Program
- Customizable Email Capture Tool
- Best for stores with 0 - 400 monthly orders
- Run an Omnichannel Program
- More Customization Options
- Automatically Sync Email Subscribers
- Best for stores with 400 - 1000 monthly orders
- Easy-to-use Rewards Page templates
- Integrate with ReCharge
- Deep Email Marketing Integrations
Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App Tutorial
- Installing the Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify App is simple as with almost every other app. And as soon as you integrate it with your Shopify or Shopify plus account, you would be taken to the start guide.
- The first step is to choose the actions you want to reward our customers for from the options available and click on next.
- Now you need to set the rules for your rewards program. First, you have a referral program; you can reward our customers with either points or a coupon, choose as many as you want and click on next. You can also go on to include Points for purchase, a happy birthday gift, and many more.
- After all, this is done, it is time to set your email preferences. You can change all of it later if you are not satisfied. Enable and disable the options you want and don't want.
- On the next page, if you are paid member Yotpo offers to send email notifications through your email marketing provider. You can choose between Klavyo, Hubspot, Bronto and Mailchimp. Then click next.
- If you are a paid member, you can choose from 3 beautiful popup templates with plenty of customizations available, and if you are not, your only option is a standard design, which is not bad at all. You can also see how it looks on mobile, so you don't have to design it separately and move to the next page.
- The last page of this start guide is to pick a plan; depending on your needs, you can choose from bronze -free plan, silver $29 a month, or go straight to the gold plan, which costs $249 a month.
Once this is done, you have completed the Start guide; now, it's time to see what you can do from the main dashboard.
- In the left navigation menu, start with Earning points; you can choose to leave it like this since you did this step in the start guide. For spending points, you can choose from giving coupons in exchange for points or coupons as a reward without needing to redeem points. You can set rules for each coupon by clicking on the button.
- With rewards popup, first thing, create the popup, name it and even customize if you want. You should see plenty of options available, and you can make it fit your overall website, and it is free. Save changes and close the editor.
- The rewards Page is reserved for paid users, and in the Referral Program tab, you can customize popup or customize referral program for each of your campaigns.
- On the newsletter signup tab, you can customize popup to capture email addresses. VIP tiers are for paid users.
- Finally, email notifications from here; you can customize the email template and manage notification preferences. Also clicking on customize email, you can see and change the text of the email you are sending to your customers.
Now it's time to activate Yotpo and reload the website to see how it all looks.
What we loved most about the Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards Shopify app is the fact that you can easily create stunning and functional campaigns. What's even better, the performance tab gives you all the analytics you need.
On a free plan, you can do so many things, and if you want to take your campaigns to the next level, we highly suggest buying the paid plans.