What Can You Do With Zipify Pages Builder & Editor? Honest 2021 Shopify App Review
A great landing page captures your customers' attention faster and encourages them to take action, which in this case is purchasing your products. Landing pages drive traffic to your eCommerce store, creating an opportunity to create conversions and build your brand's customer base.
Zipify Pages Builder and Editor saves you the stress of hammering over what landing pages your Shopify store needs. We have reviewed the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor to save you time in deciding whether or not this page builder is what your eCommerce store needs.
What is Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App?
Developed and launched in 2016 by Ezra Flintstone, one of the biggest experts in eCommerce optimization, Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App has helped Shopify store owners design their landing pages.
Created by a top 100 eCommerce store, Zipify Pages Builder and Editor app prides itself in knowing exactly what your eCommerce store needs to stand out from the crowd. Each page in its template builder is built from a tested campaign that has generated millions in revenue and leads.
Using its drag and drop builder, you can customize your Shopify store's landing pages and funnels to match any of your favorite top stores. You can go the extra mile to design your landing page based on your taste using this page builder and editor.
This app can be used by both beginners and expert developers in designing Shopify landing pages and sales funnels.
The Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App has received 4.7 stars with 477 reviews. The app's reviews cite how easy it is to build custom landing pages with no experience at all using this app.
The Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App features includes:
- An Ever-Growing Template Library
- A Powerful Drag & Drop Builder
- Native Shopify Integration
- Unlimited pages for your store
- Increased Campaign performance
- Replicate sales funnels with ease
- Integrates with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- 100% risk-free guarantee
Words From Zipify Apps
With Zipify Pages, you can launch better campaigns more quickly for more profit — without a designer or developer. Just copy the most profitable pages from our $100 million ecommerce store. We test what works and we put our best templates into Zipify Pages for you to use so you don’t have to hope your next product launch will be a success.
-Mark Dhamma, SwirlyCurly
“If you’re a business owner and you don’t have a team, I highly recommend you use Zipify Pages because of how quickly and easily you can build pages and split test…
And if you’re a business owner who does have a team, I highly recommend Zipify Pages because it’s so, so easy that anyone on your team can do it and that frees up a whole lot of your time.”
- Add A Trust Badge to Your Shopify Store: Free Trust Badge App Review and Tutorial
- Build Your Own Contact Form: POWR Form Builder App Review and Tutorial
- Create Native Shopping App For Your Shopify Using Plobal: App Review and Tutorial
- Automatically Backup Your Shopify Store: Rewind Backups Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Order Status Tracker Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Collect Product Reviews on Shopify: Okendo App Review and Tutorial
- Increase Conversion Using Quick View: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create A FOMO Using Conversion Plus: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Upsell Products to Customers Using Upsell Recommendations: Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Use Facebook to Boost Sales: Messenger Channel Shopify App Tutorial and Review
- Optimize Your Feed for Google: Google Shopping Feed Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown App Review and Tutorial
- Shopify Mega Menu App: Buddha Mega Menu Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Create Offers Using Ultimate Special Offers: App Review and Tutorial
- Best Email Marketing App for Shopify? Seguno App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Free Live Chat App for Shopify: Tawk.to Review and Tutorial
- Create A Loyalty Program on Shopify Using Yotpo: App Review and Quick Tutorial
- Simplify Dropshipping Using Dropified - App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Email Marketing App On Shopify? Privy ‑ Pop-Ups, Email, & SMS App Review
- Shopify Image SEO: Bulk Image Edit App Review and Tutorial
- WhatsApp Chat Shopify App - Boost Customer Experience: Review and Quick Tutorial
- Customize Shopify Pages Using Shogun Landing Page Builder App: Review and Tutorial
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications For Shopify - App Review and Tutorial
- Gorgias Live Chat 4 Shopify - Features Review & Tutorial
- Stamped.io Product Reviews & UGC - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Omnisend Email Marketing - Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- The Best Shopify SEO App? SEO BOOSTER APP - Honest Review
- GROWAVE Shopify App Review - Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews & UGC
- YOTPO PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review
- PRODUCT REVIEWS SHOPIFY APP - Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- LOOX SHOPIFY PHOTO REVIEWS APP - Honest Review
- Should you switch to SHOPIFY EMAIL app? Honest Review and Quick Tutorial
- METAFIELDS GURU Shopify App - Quick Tutorial & HONEST REVIEW
- OBERLO DROPSHIPPING - Honest Shopify App Review & Quick Tutorial
- ReCharge Subscriptions Shopify App Review 2021
- Tidio Live Chat Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Spocket EU/US Dropshipping Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Sales Pop & Social Proof Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms Shopify App Review and Tutorial
- VolumeBoost- Volume Discount Shopify App Review & Tutorial
- 5 Best Shopify Email Marketing Apps
- Is Smile.io The Best Rewards & Loyalty App For Your Shopify Store? Honest 2021 Review
- What Can You Do With Zipify Pages Builder & Editor? Honest 2021 Shopify App Review
- Can You Quickly Grow Sales Using Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay? 2021 Shopify App Review
- Infinite Options Shopify App - App Review and Quick Tutorial by Ecom Experts
- Should You Use One Click Upsell by Zipify On Your Shopify Store? 2021 Review
- MODALYST REVIEW - Should you use THIS DROPSHIPPING App in 2021?
- GemPages Easiest Shopify Page Builder & Funnel App? Honest 2021 Review by EcomExperts.io
- CartHook Post Purchase Offers App Review and Tutorial
- Bundler-Product Bundles App Review
- Proven Templates
- Unlimited Pages
- Chat & Email Support
- Countdown Timers
- Light Boxes
- Mobile Optimized
- 250,000 Monthly Page Views
- Everything in BASIC Plan
- Split Testing
- Scheduled Page Publishing
- Shopify Blog Integration
- Booster Pages
- 500,000 Monthly Page Views
The Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App integrates with:
- BEST Currency Converter,
- Yotpo Reviews
Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App Tutorial
- To start using the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App, search for it on your Shopify store. Next, click on installations, and you can start using the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App.
- Once installed, the dashboard opens. Zipify is already integrated with Shopify; hence you do not need subdomains to get your landing pages hosted live. You can publish custom sites that look exactly like your store using Zipify pages.
- To create your sales page, click on the "New Page" button here; you can choose a template from 30 sample templates. Filter your template choice using the type of page, or you can also choose to custom build.
- In this instance, we would use a blank page. Click on "create a new blank page" when the new window pops up; you can now give your page a name, tags and finally click on "create" when done.
- To use the drag and drop editor, just check the left-hand corner of the page, and you can choose:
- Headers: placed at the top of your Zipify page, including access to other pages in your Shopify store. However, to make sure visitors browse the product on the page, be sure to add clear CTAs throughout the page.
- Buy Boxes: with this, you can add products from your Shopify store. Using this, you can compare prices between high-value and low-value products and showcase the best deal when buying in bulk.
- Timers: to limit your sales period and emphasize scarcity.
- Dividers: to separate sections or highlight special areas.
- Plugins: provide you with additional features such as adding a comment section or review sections to your page.
- CTAs (i.e., Call To Actions): allows you to turn visitors into customers. You can use CTAs to send visitors to the checkout or access a free download in exchange for their email opt-in.
- General Content: provides you with sections to add any relevant information to your products, services, or promotions.
- Existing Block: which is quite interesting; with this, you can import any of your existing blocks to the new page.
Using the drag and drop builder created by Zipify, you can create your own page. Another special feature is that it lets you create a mobile or tablet page by hiding or showing specific blocks. You can also block parts of your page for a clutter-free desktop-optimized page.
Zipify integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics, and your own products. Using its in-built split-testing functionality, you can create variations to your pages. Once this is done, Zipify automatically splits your traffic between them to gauge each pages' performance, giving you a way to try new ideas and see their impact on your page.
- Finally, make your Shopify landing page live by clicking the "publish" button. For SEO purposes, be sure to create a meta title. Description and your URL handle, then click on publish again.
Mobile responsiveness is crucial for every eCommerce store. This is because if your pages are buggy or ugly, you won't make sales no matter how good your offer is. Our test of the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App showed that it loads impressively on mobile, and everything looks good.
There's a live chat option for customer support using the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor App. We tested how quickly agents reply to help requests, and it took only 2 minutes for a response.
While the Zipify Pages Builder and Editor app works efficiently in building store landing pages, uninstalling it may, however, be a hassle. This is because the app makes a lot of changes to your liquid code; however, this isn't something to fuss over.
To remove the code, simply disable the app first, as this would remove all previously injected code from the store theme. While the published pages remain on your site, they would lack the needed styles and codes, making them function incorrectly and generally look off.
To hide all of the published Zipify pages from your store, first, unpublish them from the pages section in the navigation panel.
To disable Zipify Pages, go to Settings, and choose General. Click the "Application status" switcher to the "Off" position.