Picture this, imagine scrolling through an eCommerce store and finding a product that catches your eye. Now you really want to buy this item, but you haven't patronized the seller before, and you're not sure if they're reliable. In this instance, your first move would be to check for product reviews left by other customers, detailing their individual experience with said seller.
Now back to your Shopify store, the same way you stay on the lookout for customer product reviews on other stores is the same way customers on your site lookout for reviews. These customers need to know they can trust you before providing sensitive information and making payments for items in your store.
Simply put, product reviews are opinions and feedback left by customers who have purchased products from a business. These Product reviews improve the credibility and trustworthiness of brands by providing insights into their services and products. Through product reviews, new customers can now get a clearer picture of a product to help them decide whether or not it is worth buying.
To add product reviews to your Shopify store, you need a good app. In this article, you'll find a list of some of the best product reviews app for Shopify:
Shopify Product Reviews
Using the Shopify Product Reviews app, you can now add a customer review feature to your products. This provides a way for your customers to engage with you by leaving feedback on their purchases, thus encouraging other customers to make a purchase.
The Product reviews app by Shopify comes with somewhat limited features; however, it is a free, speed friendly app which makes it a good choice for beginner stores. These are some of the features included in the Product Reviews app for Shopify:
- Theme-friendly design Reviews automatically match your store's look and feel
- Easy customization - Edit layout options, text and colors without needing to code
- Bulk actions - Publish, hide, filter, and manage reviews quickly and easily
- CSV import and Export-Import and export your reviews as a spreadsheet
- SEO-friendly review scores - Add review scores to your Google search results.
Another great product review app for Shopify is Loox. Loox is the industry's leading product review app, enabling small and large brands to automatically collect customer reviews with photos and beautifully display happy customer content.
Loox works on Shopify and Shopify Plus stores, and its product review images make it a great choice. These are some of our most favorite features of the Loox product reviews app for Shopify:
- Post-review & post-purchase referral requests
- Discount codes for photo reviews
- Available in 17 languages
- World-class customer support
- Import product reviews & photos from any source. 1-Click AliExpress reviews importer
- Customization & branding - Define email timing, review form questions, widget colors, looks, font, size & position
- Reply to reviews - Add a public response to published customer reviews
- Inline SEO - Display product reviews & ratings on search results with Rich Snippets
- FB pixel - Custom & look-alike audiences of happy customers
- Existing reviews importer for Yotpo, Stamped, Judge.me & other review apps
The Judge.me product reviews app for Shopify helps collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and Shopify store. The Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement.
Judge.me is a full-featured review app that is truly affordable. With unlimited orders and request emails included on all plans, you never have to worry about reaching limits.
Another amazing feature of this app is that review widgets and emails come in 34 languages by default, and you can also customize your customer-facing texts. Here are some of the features offered by the Judge.me product reviews app for Shopify:
- Product reviews with text, photo and video and automatic reminders
- Unlimited review requests, orders and imports
- Review Carousel (6 free themes to show your best ratings)
- All Reviews Page, Floating Reviews Tab
- Question and Answers (Q&A) and custom forms, questions
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr
- Product review groups & cross-shop synchronization
- SEO Rich Snippets (your ratings and stars marked-up in Google search)
- Instantly loaded reviews (Shopify meta fields) to increase page speed
- Free trial to try the Awesome plan
- 30-day refund, no questions asked
Yotpo, founded in 2011, is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, with over 500 employees and 100 support agents. Thousands of brands, including Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT and Steve Madden, use Yotpo to increase direct-to-customer growth.
Yotpo is a commerce marketing cloud that lets brands of all sizes capture and displays feedback, images, and Q&A during the buyer journey and through social media to maximize conversion, create buyer loyalty, and drive traffic. Yotpo has over 2,200 5-star ratings in the Shopify App Store as an official Shopify Plus Technology Partner, and it helps the fastest-growing Shopify stores boost revenue with consumer content. Based on over 2580 ratings, the app has a 4.7 out of 5 ratings.
Here are some features of the Yotpo product reviews for Shopify:
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from customers
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content onsite
- Leverage our official partnership with Google to boost brand discovery & increase traffic from search
- Share your best customer content on Facebook & Instagram
- Build a powerful brand community
- Make better business decisions using analytics & customer feedback
Built with Shopify merchants of all sizes in mind. Stamped.io is a highly rated consumer marketing site with all the resources you need to collect and showcase high-impact customer reviews.
With over 4,000 app ratings, Stamped.io boosts revenue of user advertising and feedback for the fast-growing Shopify & Shopify Plus brands.
7 UGCs you can collect and showcase
- Product Reviews
- Photo & Video Reviews
- Instagram Shoppable Gallery
- Community Questions & Answers
- Checkout Reviews
- Net Promoter Score
- Review Sources: Import and collect reviews from Facebook, FB Messenger, AliExpress, Etsy, Amazon and Klaviyo
- Truly mobile-optimized responsive and works with any theme
- 10+ onsite display widgets - Carousel, Side Drawer, All Reviews page, more!
- 100% customizable to fit your brand - Your logo, colors, fonts, layout
- Moderation - You choose which reviews get published
- Commenting - Public or private comment on reviews
- Add customer attributes (e.g. fit, age, waist, more)
- Free-text search - Let your customers search reviews.
- Topics filter - Filter reviews by Topic
- Smart Reminders - Add reminders with a different message, subject
- Multi-lingual support - Available in English, French, German, and 15+ languages
- Product Groups - Share reviews between similar products
- Social reviews sharing - Go viral with positive reviews.
- SMS review requests
- GDPR Compliant
- Google Shopping Reviews - Reviews on Product Listing Ads
- Smart Reviews Banners Creation Tool
- Watermark customer photos
Product Reviews, Photo Reviews by Junip Inc.
Over 1,000+ growing brands use Junip Inc to collect and display reviews from their customers. It only takes a minute to set up this affordable app built to scale your brand.
There are two main parts to Junip:
- Onsite displays & widgets
Junip is extremely easy to install, requiring no code. Junip enhances the product page with performance-oriented displays. You can provide reviews on your homepage or create a dedicated page for product and shop reviews.
- Requesting reviews
Using Junip, you can run campaigns for past customers & auto solicit reviews for new customers. You can also edit the HTML of emails, use template editor or integrate with your ESP!
Some more important areas are...
- Admin: reviews should be easy to manage. That's why Junip is built in the same framework as Shopify's admin. It's dead simple to use!
- Video reviews: ask customers for photos & videos!
- Product traits: ask customers about specific things like "fit" or "quality" and display them as traits on a review.
- API: if the out of the box displays doesn't quite fit the bill, use API to build completely bespoke displays!
These are some of the features included in the Junip product reviews app for Shopify:
- Google Reviews snippet (auto-installed)
- Powerful moderation tools
- Auto-approving reviews
- Photo reviews
- Store reviews
- Review replies
- Branding & display customization
- Update & notification emails
- Dark mode
- Email customization
- Email & messaging reporting
- Review reporting & analytics
Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A by HulkApps.com
Every Shopify merchant needs credible social evidence to boost sales conversions, and HulkApps Free Product Review with Photo App provides it. Using the HulkApps free products review app for Shopify, you can display a product feedback app on your website to keep your consumers informed about your trustworthiness any time they buy with you.
The Shopify App Store is chock-full of valuable resources for businesses looking to boost sales. If you're looking for a workaround like the best product analysis Shopify app or something else, the Shopify app store caters to all of your needs by including a range of revenue-generating tools.
HulkApps Free Product Review with Photo App simulates an average cart value and drives outstanding market performance, whether you're only getting started with a new shop or trying to improve sales with a current one.
You can display text in your review section and visuals alongside customer reviews to increase your social proof.
Bulk purchases help you save time, so update your store by importing/exporting CSV files. You can add, erase, or upgrade data in bulk in no time, saving you time.
Start a quest for all of your ratings. Find them and make changes to enhance the performance of your store and its customer service.
HulkApps' incredibly interactive product review software lets you see review counts for every product row on the collection page and anywhere.
You can build loyalty and reputation with your consumers by putting all feedback on one tab, giving them access to all of your store's feedback in one location.
The Shopify product reviews software is well-designed and features an email verification feature. So as consumers continue to post reviews, you're prepared to take swift action.
A great way to increase conversions on your Shopify store is by showing new customers what other customers think of your brand. Positive reviews and feedback would improve a customer's trust in your brand, letting them go the extra mile by completing their purchases. You can find some of the best product reviews app to improve social proof on Shopify in this list.