Frontend / Web Developer - Career Opportunity
As the leading provider of Shopify development services, EcomExperts enables efficient, low-friction, high-approval-rate technical modifications and complete app builds for over 800 global brands. Our goal is to facilitate e-commerce for our clients while exponentially growing their revenue.
You belong in this team if:
- You have a strong interest in resolving technical challenges related to online commerce
- You strongly believe in test-driven development
- You are team player who is happy to collaborate with the engineering organization across EcomExperts
- Develop professional e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of retail brands.
- Working knowledge of: Node.JS, TypeScript, React, MongoDB, Linux Ubuntu
- Be passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
- Work closely with the project and account managers to deliver projects that are the best in the industry.
- Collaborate and share ideas with the rest of the production team.
- Recognize development patterns in order to write efficient code
- Mastery of the English language in order to communicate with team-members
- GIT/Version Control
- Ability to work confidently within the terminal
- Familiar with AJAX
- Some involvement in the open-source world
- Being available from Mon-Friday 9AM - 5PM EST (11hs-19hs ARG). We rely on your sense of duty to optimize your schedule in order to facilitate teamwork
- 1+ years of server-side software development experience
- Solid expertise in building highly scalable, distributed, loosely coupled systems
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, and caching
- Excellent English communication skills to co-ordinate with team members
- Mastery of the following front-end skills (HTML5, SCSS, AJAX, JQuery)
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Liquid, Shopify's template language.
- MongoDB, Ubuntu, Digital Ocean, Zoho and Liquid.
Please Note - Liquid will be at the core of your daily work. It is a very straight forward and accessible front end framework that we expect you to master within a couple of days.
Final notes before you apply:
- Full time position (40h/week)
- Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm EST (Toronto time)
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- Fully Remote