Recruiter - Career Opportunity
As EcomExpert’s recruiting function you'll play a critical role in driving the mission forward by finding, attracting, and hiring the best people for the right roles at the right time. We make high-impact decisions on whether EcomExperts is the right place for someone to make their next career move, and we facilitate the human-centered and world-class process that gets them here. If you are mission-driven and excited by new challenges, hustle, and growth opportunities EcomExperts is your place to recruit.
In this role you will:
- Focus to hire technical roles worldwide.
- Identifying, engaging, and selecting the best candidates for EcomExpert's required needs.
- Doing research and sourcing to build diverse candidate pipelines and facilitating world-class candidate experiences.
- Developing and training of hiring managers on bias, interviews, and hiring process.
- Conducting in-person, video, and phone interviews.
- Conducting application screening and vetting calls together with recommending and managing short-list interviews, recap discussions, and offer processes.
- Seeing the people you’ve hired have a positive impact in their new role.
- High attention to detail both with people and process. You’re able to pick up on nuance, ask excellent questions, and plan accordingly. You understand why the details matter when it comes to a person’s experience of a service.
- Passion for taking a human-centered approach in everything you do and providing a stellar candidate experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and a proven track record building high-impact technical teams.
- No stranger to sourcing and sourcing tools (x-ray to LinkedIn) and innovative ideas of how to identify, approach, and engage the best candidates.
- Genuine curiosity about people and their careers. A desire to listen more than talk.
- A highly organized approach. You are able to capture, maintain, organize, and juggle priorities in an often chaotic environment.
- A builder’s mindset and a track record of owning problems and caring about how they get solved.
- Experience building high-trust relationships.
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy. You set your own quality bar high.
- Fluency in English.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Marit is looking forward to reading your application.
- Career Level: Non-Executive
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Job Type: Full-Time (40h/week, mo-fri)
- Top of the market salary guaranteed
- 12 paid vacation days per year