Rockstar Account Manager - Career Opportunity
This position is remote, full time (40h/week) position.
As the leading provider of Shopify development services, EcomExperts enables efficient, low-friction, high-approval-rate technical modifications and complete app builds for over 800 global brands. Our goal is to facilitate e-commerce for our clients while exponentially growing their revenue.
We're looking for passionate and driven individuals to deliver a phenomenal customer success experience and skyrocket our customer growth. You are a highly accountable self-starter with out-of-the-box thinking, excited about working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment in a key customer-facing role.
What will you do:
Based in remotely, the Account Manager is the main point of contact and the face of EcomExperts to our customers. This role is focused on expanding the relationship and impact we provide to Shopify store merchants. The Account Manager should build a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and use a consultative approach to increase return rate, share and implement best practices, and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You belong in this team if:
- Sells a subset of Shopify development products or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts.
- The role is an Account Manager role. Focus into renewals and up selling for existing clients.
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned market.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with architect, project manager, developers and quality insurance agents to get the best result for their clients.
- Responsible for understanding Shopify and EcomExperts product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Be a consultant/trusted advisor to your customers. Proactively looking for ways for them to improve their ROI of their Shopify store.
- Meet and excel revenue goals.
- Secure referrals for introductions to new prospects within your existing customer-base for further expansion.
- Candidate must possess at least a undergraduate degree. (CS preferred)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a revenue-generating role as Account Manager, Customer Success or Sales ideally in the B2B Enterprise SaaS, BPO or RPO environment.
- Track record of meeting revenue goals
- Experience with Sandler Sales Methodology is a plus
- Experience in Software Selling
- Willingness to work on a full time night shift
- Career Level: Non-Executive
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Job Type: Full-Time (40h/week, mo-fri)
- Job Specializations: Sales/Marketing, IT, E-Commerce, Shopify
- Top of the market salary guaranteed
- 12 paid vacation days per year