Rockstar Sr. Account Manager - Career Opportunity
We're looking for passionate and driven individuals to deliver a phenomenal customer success experience and skyrocket our customer growth. You are a highly accountable self-starter with out-of-the-box thinking, excited about working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment in a key customer-facing role.
What will you do:
You belong in this team if:
- Sells a subset of Shopify development products or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts.
- The role is an Account Manager role. Focus into renewals and up selling for existing clients.
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned market.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with architect, project manager, developers and quality insurance agents to get the best result for their clients.
- Responsible for understanding Shopify and EcomExperts product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Be a consultant/trusted advisor to your customers. Proactively looking for ways for them to improve their ROI of their Shopify store.
- Meet and excel revenue goals.
- Secure referrals for introductions to new prospects within your existing customer-base for further expansion.
- Candidate must possess at least a undergraduate degree. (CS preferred)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a revenue-generating role as Account Manager, Customer Success or Sales ideally in the B2B Enterprise SaaS, BPO or RPO environment.
- Track record of meeting revenue goals
- Experience with Sandler Sales Methodology is a plus
- Experience in Software Selling
- Willingness to work on a full time night shift
- Career Level: Non-Executive
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Job Type: Full-Time (40h/week, mo-fri)
- Job Specializations: Sales/Marketing, IT, E-Commerce, Shopify
- Top of the market salary guaranteed
- 12 paid vacation days per year